AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

First Time Cycle
Old
  (#1)
vent_noir

First Time Cycle - 01-06-2013, 12:11 AM

Hey guys,

Im going to start my first cycle as soon as I get back to school.

Here are the current stats...

Height:6`5
Weight: 190
Training Experience: About 3 years, 1 solid consitant year. (Had jaw surgery year two)

Im going to run Test E at 500-600mg a week for 10 weeks
Then for PCT Im going to follow the sticky.

However, I would like to incorporate HCG into the plan. Any help on this one?

My goal is to weigh about 210 by the end of the cycle.

Old
  (#2)
Incognito1

01-06-2013, 12:20 AM

Good luck with your first cycle mate. 210 is very achievable if your 190 and its your first cycle.

The character Incognito1 is of a fictitious nature, therefore everything stated is also fictitious.

Old
  (#3)
Collinb

01-06-2013, 12:28 AM

you are 6'5" and weigh 190? Man I dont mind the age that you are stating at at all, but you are no where near where you should be before cycling. Get at least 210, at your height all you need to do is eat...Im 21, 6'1" and started at 205.

But as for the cycle thats fine 500 test e, Id throw DBol in the first 3-4 weeks but thats me you dont have to you will see great gains. HCG is good, but not mandatory. I would start HCG week 4 and run it to 8 or 9, whenever your HCG runs out, if its a 5000 IU bottle, just do 1000 a week for 5 weeks.

Old
  (#4)
chris698

01-06-2013, 01:15 AM

What is your desired effect from the HCG? I am running my HCG at 500 iu every 5days throughout my ten week cycle.

Just another option....

Age 44
5" 8"
207 pounds
13% BF
Training On/Off 25+ years

Old
  (#5)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP

01-06-2013, 05:52 PM

Be better to split the hcg into 200-300 iu every 3-4th day. I really think that too much hcg at a time is just not good. I was a bit wreckless (unknowingly)
about 20 yrs ago. I really noticed when i had done some damage.
The next pct with hcg was so much less effective. Same exact pharm grade
hcg both times. So if i were using hcg on cycle for maint I'd keep dosage
realyl light . Thats what I would do for myself you may find otherwise.
T

Old
  (#6)
Ironbuilt
Banned

01-06-2013, 07:22 PM

21 for real? Before you get goin on AAS there's some great prohormones out cause at your age your free test in your system is gonna be high so take advantage of it for a year to put on some weight and then you will be educated on the decision you are about to do. Just my opinion.. Build a good natural base according to your genetic potential. Are your parents of same height as you brutha?

Old
  (#7)
powders101
AnaSCI VET

01-06-2013, 07:40 PM

250iu/e4d should be good for HCG.

Disclaimer: The articles and conversions posted are for entertainment and informational purposes only - experiment at you own risk.

Old
  (#8)
FordFan

01-06-2013, 09:53 PM

Looking back, I would do at least 500mg test ew, plus 100mg anadrol for wks 1-4.

Depends on who you ask if it's too much for a first cycle, but you will grow if you have diet and training in place.

Old
  (#9)
Collinb

01-06-2013, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobusa View Post
Be better to split the hcg into 200-300 iu every 3-4th day. I really think that too much hcg at a time is just not good. I was a bit wreckless (unknowingly)
about 20 yrs ago. I really noticed when i had done some damage.
The next pct with hcg was so much less effective. Same exact pharm grade
hcg both times. So if i were using hcg on cycle for maint I'd keep dosage
realyl light . Thats what I would do for myself you may find otherwise.
T

What about using NAC along with HCG to help prevent the "burnout" accompanied with prolonged or over use of HCG. And I agree about it being used in smaller amounts over time.

On a side note, personally, I think its a hoax that HCG is only good for 30 days after reconstituting. It is still effective at over 60 days in refrigeration. I have seen several doctors write about this and discuss this topic in bodybuilding forums and those HCG diets for women that the effects dont diminish in studies that were done.

Old
  (#10)
vpiedu
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

01-07-2013, 12:00 AM

bro, at 21 and at your size you need to train eat and sleep. bottom line if your training and diet are not on point you are not going make it up with gear. having said that, if you are going to use HCG i would only run it starting at week 7 at 500mg 2x/wk which is 5 weeks and will run into week 11 which is 1 week after your cycle ends and then followed by your clomid or nolva. just my opinion here. good luck

VP

Old
  (#11)
IRONFIST
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

01-07-2013, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpiedu View Post
bro, at 21 and at your size you need to train eat and sleep. bottom line if your training and diet are not on point you are not going make it up with gear. having said that, if you are going to use HCG i would only run it starting at week 7 at 500mg 2x/wk which is 5 weeks and will run into week 11 which is 1 week after your cycle ends and then followed by your clomid or nolva. just my opinion here. good luck

VP

Old
  (#12)
chinadragon
Banned

01-11-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collinb View Post
you are 6'5" and weigh 190? Man I dont mind the age that you are stating at at all, but you are no where near where you should be before cycling. Get at least 210, at your height all you need to do is eat...Im 21, 6'1" and started at 205.

But as for the cycle thats fine 500 test e, Id throw DBol in the first 3-4 weeks but thats me you dont have to you will see great gains. HCG is good, but not mandatory. I would start HCG week 4 and run it to 8 or 9, whenever your HCG runs out, if its a 5000 IU bottle, just do 1000 a week for 5 weeks.
Collin is correct...you better be consuming alot of clean calories and that isn't cheap. Lean bodymass is hard to come by. I consume 4500 calories a day so you can imagine what my food bill is per week. now add in the supplements. I guarantee if you aren't eating enough, even aas isn't going to give you the gains you want.

Old
  (#13)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

01-12-2013, 01:31 AM

I'd gain more naturally. 6'5" and 190 is slim man. If you're not eating enough now, I'm hoping you change that prior to beginning the cycle.
But, if you're going to do it, stick with test only, no drol or dbol - that way you know what any sides are from. HCG at 250iu twice a week should suffice.

Old
  (#14)
vent_noir

01-17-2013, 12:23 AM

Ive already increased my food intake (clean food) to about 3.5k a day.

I only really plan on doing a cycle because heart disease is known to run in my family although ive been tested and have great BP.

I still plan on keeping an eye on things though.

Thanks again for all the great input. You guys are a solid community!

Old
  (#15)
Phohammer
AnaSCI MEMBER

01-17-2013, 10:13 AM

KI?M TH? giangtanthontruyenky.com - ALPHATEST 11h ng*y 17/1/2013 - server ch? d*nh cho dân c*y .
H? TR? FULL ITEM TRONG TÚI TÂN TH?
FULL D?NG FULL TRANG B? ...CÁC B?N VÀO ALPHATEST NHANH NÀO !!!!

Nhu m?i ngu?i dã bi?t , hi?n t?i trên th? tru?ng VI?T NAM có r?t nhi?u server ki?m th? private xu?t hi?n , vi?c n*y s? l*m cho game th? không bi?t ph?i ch?n server n*o d? choi lâu d*i v* ?n d?nh , ngu?i choi luôn ph?i d?t ra câu h?i không bi?t khi n*o thì server s? s?p ? Nh?ng server h? tr? tân th? c*ng nhi?u thì c*ng nhanh chóng ra di , vì khi dã full d? thì ngu?i choi khi v*o game ch? còn bi?t ng?i nhìn nhân v?t r?i ki?m ngu?i pk th? l* h?t , d?n d?n ngu?i choi s? không còn d?ng l?c d? choi game ! Sau th?i gian nghiên c?u v* t*ch luy kinh nghi?m t? nh?ng d*n anh di tru?c , hôm nay chúng tôi xin gi?i thi?u d?n các b?n 1 server ki?m th? private mang d?m ch?t c*y cu?c v* d?y d? các t*nh nang , hy v?ng s? dem d?n cho m?i ngu?i nh?ng phút giây gi?i tr* th?t vui v? v* l*nh m?nh .

+ Trang ch? : giangtanthontruyenky.com
+ yahoo: [email protected]

Old
  (#16)
Ironbuilt
Banned

01-21-2013, 03:56 AM

This is chineseian spam I assume?
Atom ant is this gnome chatter? If so it gets the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phohammer View Post
KI?M TH? giangtanthontruyenky.com - ALPHATEST 11h ng*y 17/1/2013 - server ch? d*nh cho dân c*y .
H? TR? FULL ITEM TRONG TÚI TÂN TH?
FULL D?NG FULL TRANG B? ...CÁC B?N VÀO ALPHATEST NHANH NÀO !!!!

Nhu m?i ngu?i dã bi?t , hi?n t?i trên th? tru?ng VI?T NAM có r?t nhi?u server ki?m th? private xu?t hi?n , vi?c n*y s? l*m cho game th? không bi?t ph?i ch?n server n*o d? choi lâu d*i v* ?n d?nh , ngu?i choi luôn ph?i d?t ra câu h?i không bi?t khi n*o thì server s? s?p ? Nh?ng server h? tr? tân th? c*ng nhi?u thì c*ng nhanh chóng ra di , vì khi dã full d? thì ngu?i choi khi v*o game ch? còn bi?t ng?i nhìn nhân v?t r?i ki?m ngu?i pk th? l* h?t , d?n d?n ngu?i choi s? không còn d?ng l?c d? choi game ! Sau th?i gian nghiên c?u v* t*ch luy kinh nghi?m t? nh?ng d*n anh di tru?c , hôm nay chúng tôi xin gi?i thi?u d?n các b?n 1 server ki?m th? private mang d?m ch?t c*y cu?c v* d?y d? các t*nh nang , hy v?ng s? dem d?n cho m?i ngu?i nh?ng phút giây gi?i tr* th?t vui v? v* l*nh m?nh .

+ Trang ch? : giangtanthontruyenky.com
+ yahoo: [email protected]

Old
  (#17)
vent_noir

02-05-2013, 12:40 AM

Just updating my cycle. Ive completed week two of my Test E cycle. Week three will start on Wed. Shots got super easy very fast.

I haven't really felt any different from the Test so far. Is it true that it could take 3-5 weeks to kick in? My lifts have gone up, but ive yet to feel that aggressive gym explosiveness

Old
  (#18)
Zaven

02-05-2013, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vent_noir View Post
Just updating my cycle. Ive completed week two of my Test E cycle. Week three will start on Wed. Shots got super easy very fast.

I haven't really felt any different from the Test so far. Is it true that it could take 3-5 weeks to kick in? My lifts have gone up, but ive yet to feel that aggressive gym explosiveness
yes,,,,

Personally I would extend the cycle to 12 too, but 10 is fine for your first.

Remember to eat and not overtrain.

Old
  (#19)
vent_noir

02-05-2013, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaven View Post
yes,,,,

Personally I would extend the cycle to 12 too, but 10 is fine for your first.

Remember to eat and not overtrain.
Already planned on that. I ordered a bit extra just in case i wanted to. Ill see where my gains are at before i make that decision though

Old
  (#20)
Zaven

02-05-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vent_noir View Post
Ive already increased my food intake (clean food) to about 3.5k a day.

I only really plan on doing a cycle because heart disease is known to run in my family although ive been tested and have great BP.

I still plan on keeping an eye on things though.

Thanks again for all the great input. You guys are a solid community!
Are you saying your only planning on running this one cycle...?? If so brother I would really consider stopping the cycle now and staying natty. You stand to do more harm to your HPG axis than what you will gain out of one cycle.

If I misread what your stating here then my apologies.