©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2013 Log- Time to Mutate

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This year I am gonna put everything I can into progressing like I want. I am fairly detailed with things but at the same time very simplistic. I am currently 235 pounds fairly lean at 6ft 2. I injured my back a while back and ever since training has been limited in some ways. All my back work was bench supported or pull ups. So no deadlifts or barbell rows etc. I also stopped squatting heavy as my back couldn't support the weight. My form was spot on but anything too heavy is not worth the risk. I have limited many things but adapted in such a way it won't effect my progress. I was on and off gear and during the last few months came off everything for abit. I started high test but have lowered it due to various reasons. I like to experiment but have a clear plan in place.

Training

I have tried most things and intended to follow the big beyond belief program for a change. However for the last month I have trained a certain way and will continue doing so. I am currently going the gym about 4 days per week but plan to up slightly over time. I utilize low volume (per bodypart) but high frequency training. Chest/Back/Quads will be trained 3 times weekly. Most parts will be the same although some may be twice. I will go on feel and listen to my body. An example I may do those 3 and say calves. The next day I will do shoulders, hams, arms and calves. Nothing is set in stone. I train most parts very high intensity for approx 15 mins and less for the smaller muscle groups. So each workout will last about 1 hour. I honestly don't know anyone who trains harder than me but that can be to my detriment at times.

I also will put 100% into my stretches and various warm ups for my back. I went abit lazy with them but no excuses now. I try to work my psoas muscle using various techniques. Back extensions and hyper extensions are also helping strengthen my back. I also have a back belt with magnets and gel backs (hot or cold), chain massager and bed of nails. I just wish I could afford proper physio but my routine is helping alot.

My old gym had a fire and was closed for 8 months. I joined another but it was mainly machines and only upto 30kg db's so my weights were limited but I utilized alot of techniques such as high reps, partials, super sets etc. I shouldn't really handle heavy db's anyway due to my back. My old gym just reopened and it is great so it's a fresh start for me. I had to reign back the weights especially on leg press as they felt light but much heavier than I have done in 8 months so I will be smart. Legs are the main area I want to improve the most and it's a struggle due to my height. I have started training them every gym day and it is working. I tend to train quads 3 times weekly and pick 1 heavy pressing
movement to focus on. I usually warm up to that with some ham work and a light quad movement. Anyway don't want to bore you but I think some of you will find my training style interesting.

Diet

I will be consistent and progressive in this like anything else. I believe in high calorie nutrition around my workouts and this doesn't effect my training in anyway. I am paying off my hols with Barbie in July so budget is next to nothing. I will have to cover all food and shakes with approx 40 pounds per week. If my budget were higher I would easily and love to eat something like this...

5 Whole eggs (coconut oil), oats or fruit and fibre cereal, pineapple

train.... high calorie shake sipped during workout consisting of 30g whey isolate, 20g peptopro and 175g carbs

Chicken (coconut oil), Jasmine/White Rice and a spoon of manuka honey

Whey isolate and Oat Shake with a banana

Fish/chicken (olive oil) with sweet potatoes

Fish (olive oil) and Mixed Vegetables

Cottage Cheese or Micellar casein shake with 1 raw egg and some nuts (walnuts and almonds)

I should add I using a decent amount of oil to both cook with and drizzle on my food.

Due to my budget I will have things very basic but still effective. I will consume 3-5 whole food meals and 3-5 shakes (I get shakes very cheap).

Whole food- Steak, Chicken, Fish, Turkey, Eggs, EVCO, EVOO, Walnuts, Almonds, Fruit (lots... mainly pineapple, bananas and blueberries), sweet potatoes, oats, pasta, rice, greek yoghurt etc etc.

Shakes will be approx 50g protein and 60g powdered oats with one piece of fruit (banana, apple, orange etc). I will sub powdered oats for some pineapple at times.

My protein powder is nutrisport 90+ which is 65% whey isolate and 33% miceller casein. I will rotate this with matrix anabolic whey from time to time.

Most importantly I listen to my body. In a sense it is eating when hungry but not exactly. But appetite is everything and I will never forcefeed anything. That will only lead to extra fat gain and gastrointestinal distress.

I will consume a mass freak shake (175g carbs and 50g protein) during my workout. Many factors involved but the activity levels involved and the gradual intake of this shake to me will not negatively effect me in anyway (fat gain etc).

Gear and Supplements

I am currently using 500mg test e (geofman) per week and 100mg npp (genotec) per day. I have just added balkan tbol at 40mg per day. I will use this another month or so then cruise for a few weeks or just go straight into a blast. I plan to use 300mg test and 1.2g deca. I believe deca to be a superior muscle builder to test and I get no unwanted side effects from it. 1.2g is more than I have done before though. I will probably add in 300mg mast to the mix too. I will monitor myself and adjust accordingly. A max dose for my blast will be about 2g.

I have next to no personal gh use under my belt due to fakes etc. However I recently got 300IU rips ahve have been using infrequently at 10IU pre bed or post workout. I have 100IU left I have saved. I can get no more due to funds so out of the equation.

I recently started slin for the first time and wow loved it (used it about 10 times). I worked up to approx 8IU pre workout. I want to take this with gh but not possible but I have an order on the way... peptides :D It's not the same spike as rips but will do plus it is my own gh. Although I do have 100IU rips so will do 5IU till that runs out so I have 20 days with slin to go. I will use the gh post workout when I can but pre bed any other time. The slin I will use at approx 10IU eod pre workout. If I decide to up I will in the form of 2 10IU injs per day 3 times weekly. I consume as little fat as I can when the slin is present.

Peptides will be cjc-1295 without dac and ghrp-2 both at approx 100mcg 3-4 times daily. I will probably do more like 200mcg ghrp-2 but time will tell. Then 1 nightly inj pre bed of 200mcg cjc-1295 no dac and 500mcg ipamorelin.

I used to use a host of herbal supplements but I now use just certain ones but rotate others from time to time.

Vit C
Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil
Green Tea
Garlic

I also use but not at the moment...

LIV-52
Milk Thistle
Synthergine
Taurine
Arginine
Creatine
Humanobol

That was long :eek: I will update with pics every month or so. Thanks for your time and lets make 2013 a good one :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have been the gym 3 times recently but will just include my last workout from yesterday. I trained shoulders, tri-ceps, bi-ceps, hams, quads and calves.

Warm up with db's
DB Lateral Raises... approx 5 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up to 100kg
Cable (no attachment) One arm Tri-cep Extension... 2 sets of 20 reps on both sides utilizing different angles during set.
Close Grip Bench Press... 80kg for 27 reps slow reps
Hammer DB Curls... warmed up then done drop set with 30kg db's for 7 reps, 22.5kg for 11 reps and 10kg for about 17 reps.
Lying Leg Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps, working set of 15 reps plus 25 partials and static hold for 30 secs
Horizontal Leg Press... 4 sets of 20 reps with minimal rest and one working set with full weight rack (only 150kg) for 43 reps.
Calf Extension... 2 warm up sets of 15 reps. 3 working sets of 30 reps using neutral, inward and outward foot positions. 10 secs rest in between sets.

I don't usually do this many body parts but just getting back into it. I chatted in between exercises so it was fairly relaxed. I see faces I haven't seen for 8 months so it's good to be back. I felt great though and looking forward to training again 2moro... thinking back, chest, quads and calves. The gym is great but it is missing a standing calf machine... sure I can use smith machine, barbell or db's but still I miss their old one.

Have a great day everyone :)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Nice to see your log here. Been wanting to do a similar cycle with the same compounds this spring, but a little lower doses. This will give me some idea what to expect since the last time i cycled pct was unheard of. Thanks for logging and good luck!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Excellent log Elvia.. Glad to hear you're on a journey to success . That's awesome you got an excellent source for your protein powders cause those can cost some money on a tight budget.. Keep it up. Will be following.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained chest, back and calves...

Back Stretches and hyperextensions.
Flat Smith Press... 2 sets of 25 reps to warm up and try the machine for the first time.
Incline DB Press... 3 warm up sets of 15 reps... 1 working set of 12 strict reps with 40kg dbs. I can do more but not done these for ages so being smart.
Weighted Chest Dips... 1 working set of 17 reps
Hammer Strength Pull downs... 3 warm up sets of 20-15 reps and 1 working set with 60kg either side for 14 reps.
Chest Supported Machine Rows... 2 warm up sets fo 15 reps and 1 working set of 16 reps with 60kg.
Seated Calf Raise... 2 warm up sets and 2 sets to failure with 60kg... approx 25 reps each time.

I flew through this workout and it was great. I love the chest supported machine row and it is the first time my gym has had one. I think that and pull ups/pulldowns will be my main back movements for the next few months. I will progress in strength through the months in all these movements. I need to start using wraps too for back movements to aid my strength. One step at a time though due to my back.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Nice Elvia... glad to see your back on track.

I have a bad back and need to be careful as well. I herniated 2 discs when I was 20 (lifting the wrong way).

Today, I know my body very well and know which exercises I can do and not do. Keep experimenting with lighter weight and make sure not to forget the "core" exercises to keep your back strong.

Best of luck.... looking forward to the pics!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Nice to see your log here. Been wanting to do a similar cycle with the same compounds this spring, but a little lower doses. This will give me some idea what to expect since the last time i cycled pct was unheard of. Thanks for logging and good luck!

Do you mean the deca and test? I should be starting them in about 1-2 months so before spring. So I will let you know how I get on with that mix. At the moment gonna stay with 500mg test and 700mg npp. Good news my peptides come today so very excited. Although I have no slin pins so need to get some before starting. It's 3am here so late but gonna go to bed soon and I am thinking another gym day 2moro (I start work at 4pm so later on)... I will see how my body feels when I wake up :)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Do you mean the deca and test? I should be starting them in about 1-2 months so before spring. So I will let you know how I get on with that mix. At the moment gonna stay with 500mg test and 700mg npp. Good news my peptides come today so very excited. Although I have no slin pins so need to get some before starting. It's 3am here so late but gonna go to bed soon and I am thinking another gym day 2moro (I start work at 4pm so later on)... I will see how my body feels when I wake up :)

Yes, I have test, deca, and npp and plan to run early spring. Even our peptide protocol is nearly identical. I am very glad to see you running this log, thanks!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I didn't end up going yesterday as my back was abit sore plus I had been 2 days running. I went the gym today with my gf barbie81 (she doesn't post on here). We trained legs together and it was good.

Back Extensions... 4 sets of 25 reps or so.
Hyper Extensions... 3 sets of 15 reps.
Seated Calf Raises... 3 sets of 20 reps and 4th set to failure at 19 reps
Calf Extension... 2 sets of approx 20 reps. Working set of 90 reps split into 3 different foot positions :eek::D
Lying Leg Curls... 3 sets of 20 reps
Seated Leg Curls... 2 sets of 20 reps and 3rd set to complete failure of 26 reps.
Hammer Strength Leg Press... 5 sets of 15 reps for each leg... starting with 1 plate and finishing with 5 on each side (machine can't hold more).
Squat Machine... 1 set of 15 reps
Hack Squat Machine (same as above for opposite way)... 1 set of 15 reps.

The hammer strength leg press is a new piece for the gym and it felt great. I could have done more but the max is 5 plates plus that felt good (and heavy :D). I had the seat pushed up to make it extra hard so I could get a deep rep. Barbie done 2 plates a leg so I was impressed.

Here are a few random pics of barbie...

2v3lcva.jpg

x29jkk.jpg

r1cy8z.jpg

I will post some pics in the next week or so. My pins arrived today so I can start my peptide experiment :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I done...

Warm up with db's
Incline DB Press... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight
Hammer Pulldown... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight each time.
Hammer Flat Bench... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight each time.
Chest Supported Machine Row... 4 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight each time.
Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... 2 sets of 25 reps
Flat Bench Rear Delt Side Raises... 2 sets of 15 reps each side.
Calf Extension (no shoes)... warms ups then 3 sets of 30 reps with different foot positions. Finishing with approx 6 sets of fast paced 10 reps with no rest in between.

Another great day in the gym. I done something I never do as a friend came over early (to use comp) and offered to drive me the gym. Anyway I trained after not eating anything at all. I could definately feel the difference and I had less energy but my strength was high. I had a large cal weightgain shake during training so that sorted me out. I had planned to do pull ups but completely forgot so will make sure I do them next time I train back.

I started my peptide experiment last night and done 200mcg cjc-1295 no dac and 500mcg ipamorelin. So far great and the hand numbness was ridiculous. Looking forward to seeing how these go in the next few months. My planned protocol is 100mcg cjc-1295 and ghrp-2 3-4 times daily. Then one evening dose of 200mcg cjc no dac and 500mcg ipamorelin. I have been very interested in ipamorelin's effects since I wrote an article on it. Just incase anyone is interested I will paste it below. Thanks

Ipamorelin

Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide. It stimulates the body to release more human growth hormone and igf-1. Increases in gh and igf-1 can result in many benefits including:

- Builds Lean Tissue
- Lowers Body Fat
- Improved Recovery from training
- Anti Aging
- Improves Mood and Sleep Patterns

Ipamorelin is similar to other GHRP's such as GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. However Ipamorelin does not cause sudden spikes in prolactin or cortisol like GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 can do. Both of those hormones when elevated can cause negative side effects. Cortisol is a steroid hormone that is released when stressed and can be very catabolic. Prolactin counteracts the effect of dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal. Elevated prolactin can cause a variety of unwanted physical and psychological effects.

Raun K et al. (1998) highlighted ipamorelin's beneficial effects over the other ghrp's. In pentobarbital anaesthetised rats, ipamorelin released GH with a potency and efficacy comparable to GHRP-6. This result was repeated in an experiment in conscious swine. GHRP-2 displayed higher potency but lower efficacy in the same set of tests. None of the GH secretagogues tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH plasma levels. Administration of both GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 resulted in increased plasma levels of ACTH and cortisol. Very surprisingly, ipamorelin did not release ACTH or cortisol in levels significantly different from those observed following GHRH stimulation. This lack of effect on ACTH and cortisol plasma levels was evident even at extremely high doses. Ipamorelin was the first GHRP-receptor agonist with a selectivity for GH release similar to that displayed by GHRH.

A pharmacological profiling using GHRP and growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists clearly demonstrated that ipamorelin, like GHRP-6, stimulates GH release via a GHRP-like receptor. However ipamorelin is slow in its delivery unlike GHRP’s which spike GH levels at a faster rate. This another notable difference when researching ghrp's. Moreover it has been shown that Ipamorelin is able to exert a dynamic control effect on the somatotroph population and on GH hormone content (Jiménez-Reina L et al. 2002).

A variety of promising effects have been displayed when ipamorelin has been studied. Adeghate E et al. (2004) examined the effect ipamorelin had on insulin secretion from pancreatic tissue fragments of normal and diabetic rats. Ipamorelin evoked significant (p<0.04) increases in insulin secretion from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. It was shown that ipamorelin stimulates insulin release through the calcium channel and the adrenergic receptor pathways.

Nitrogen balance is very important in humans. A positive value is often found during periods of growth, tissue repair or pregnancy. This means that the intake of nitrogen into the body is greater than the loss of nitrogen from the body, so there is an increase in the total body pool of protein. A negative value can be associated with burns, fevers, wasting diseases and other serious injuries and during periods of fasting. This means that the amount of nitrogen excreted from the body is greater than the amount of nitrogen ingested. Aagaard NK et al. (2009) studied the metabolic effects of Ipamorelin on selected hepatic measures of alpha-amino-nitrogen conversion during steroid-induced catabolism. Prednisolone was the steroid used to induce this catabolism. In prednisolone treated rats ipamorelin reduced CUNS by 20% (p<0.05), decreased the expression of urea cycle enzymes, neutralised N-balance, and normalized or improved organ N-contents. Therefore accelerated nitrogen wasting in the liver and other organs caused by prednisolone treatment was counteracted by treatment with Ipamorelin.

Finally just want to list what I feel is a key advantage ipamorelin has over GH injections in a research environment. Unlike GH injections it does not shut down the body’s natural production of this hormone, it just enhances it. In the long run this is a huge factor and I feel future studies will highlight the importance of this in relation to health.

References

1. Aagaard NK, Grøfte T, Greisen J, Malmlöf K, Johansen PB, Grønbaek H, Ørskov H, Tygstrup N, Vilstrup H (2009) Growth hormone and growth hormone secretagogue effects on nitrogen balance and urea synthesis in steroid treated rats. PMID: 19231263 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
2. Adeghate E, Ponery AS (2004) Mechanism of ipamorelin-evoked insulin release from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. PMID: 15665799 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
3. Raun K, Hansen BS, Johansen NL, Thøgersen H, Madsen K, Ankersen M, Andersen PH (1998) Ipamorelin, the first selective growth hormone secretagogue. PMID: 9849822 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
4. Jiménez-Reina L, Cañete R, de la Torre MJ, Bernal G (2002) Influence of chronic treatment with the growth hormone secretagogue Ipamorelin, in young female rats: somatotroph response in vitro. PMID: 12168778 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Forgot to add I have stopped the tbol as I started getting nosebleeds. This has happened the last 2 times I have used dbol but didn't expect tbol to be the same. I won't bore you with why I think this but it isn't just bp. I will just use injectables for now as the nosebleeds get too much and have caused me to be late for work etc.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Now we see why you are sidetracked.. !You and your barbie collection.. Lol.. Great post brutha . I'm a bleeder on dam Tbol too. Hate when that happens .

I will admit it I have a problem... I love playing with barbie :eek::D

Yeah I am hoping aftre a break I will be able to use the tbol another time. I don't even think I reached 1 week :eek:

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Nice log Elvia. I have the same issues with Dbol. Been awhile since I've taken Tbol, so can't remember if I got the bleeds from that too. Always at the wrong time is when it happens ! :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Nice log Elvia. I have the same issues with Dbol. Been awhile since I've taken Tbol, so can't remember if I got the bleeds from that too. Always at the wrong time is when it happens ! :)

Thanks matey :)

Lol. She is a good peptide for sure .... Does your bloodpressure rise quick on Tbol? . Mine sure did but I'm may try and be more gradual as I raise dosage..

My wrist monitor is crap so I have no idea. I need to get a porper one but money is tight now. I asked at the gym but they only had a normal cuff so it was too small. I imagine it must as I don't get them any other time. Although I have had it tested many times when I am blasting away and it is never really high. It has been borderline high so it does get elevated. I bet in bouts of adrol etc it has been very high so I want to be careful.

What is unusual the last time I used dbol (40mg) I got bad nosebleeds. Anyway I stop the dbol and try gh (day after) for the 1st proper time (used tiny amount in the past). Anyway I put on about 10 pounds of water in a matter of days (rips) and no more nosebleeds. Surely my bp didn't go down from that.

I will get it tested at the docs and try and sort out a proper reader so I can monitor it daily.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I trained back, shoulders, tri-ceps, hams and quads. I done something alittle different to mix things up. Lighter weight but next to no rest in between most sets.

Back Extensions... 4 sets of approx 25 reps
Hyper Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps
Pull Ups... 2 sets of approx 15 reps... 3rd set I only got 7 reps
Standing DB Lateral Raises... 8 sets of 15 slow reps only with 5kg db's but no more than 10 secs rest in between sets :eek::D
DB Shrugs... 4 sets of 25-15 reps going up in weight with 3 sec hold at the top.
Smith Close Grip Bench Press... 3 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight
Close Grip Bench Press... 1 set of 37 reps
Cable One Arm Pushdowns... 2 sets of 20 reps either side
Leg Extension... warm up
Supersetted Seated Leg Curl with Horizontal Leg Press... after warming up on both I done 8 sets (I think) of 15 slow reps on each. I had no rest apart from walking the 5 secs in between machines for the entire 8 sets. I had the weight at 45kg on the leg curl and 140kg on the leg press. I was destroyed after this but managed to get all 240 reps.

I feel great now. Although my back is sore from the other day. Thats the reason I didn't train on Sat. That 1 set of 15 reps on the hack squat from 2 workouts ago is the cause. It didn't feel right and was hurting on about rep 8 but I pushed through. No more hack squat for me :eek: Have a great day everyone :)