©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where to inject

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
NO WAY!!!...lolololol.......i think this guy is fooling around......no way in HELL anyone would even THINK of something like that....shit...you don't need to be a "guru" to figure THAT one out, lololol

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I'm glad I read that one before my gear came! I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time! Thanks DR. :D

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
HaHAHAHAHALOL

Aw man, I still have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. LOL. What I can't understand ...if this is true and he really did it... How did he manage to aspirate the needle. I think it would be quite the task. Don't ya think???? A man only has 2 HANDS??hahaha LOL :40oz:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
stussy68 said:
What I can't understand ...if this is true and he really did it... How did he manage to aspirate the needle. I think it would be quite the task. Don't ya think???? A man only has 2 HANDS??hahaha LOL :40oz:

Let's see. Bend over, put your head between your legs, no I can't figure it out either.

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
LMFAO. That has to be a joke, but it's funny as hell. I don't think I've laughed that hard at a post ever.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
wolfy comes by that same name on other boards. Not saying there is a correlation, wait yes i am, lol.