©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AI and excessive urination?

dlux

Oct 24, 2012
Anyone else have this situation? Feel like I'm using a diuretic instead.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Could be estro water coming off of you when you added the ai. I've skipped ais
for a little while then started them again and pissed off some water for a few days then it slows up and I look and feel better. T

dlux

Oct 24, 2012
Sounds like you are using a legit AI.

I hope so, switch over to a different place to get my liquids.
May have to dial a notch down on the dose,might be a bit over dose at the rate of my bathroom uses.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Liquid dex does that to me too.I don't dare take at night cause I piss all night.. Never had the tabs ..And is this pct or you taken as precaution cause you are prone to estro build up?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
for a little while then started them again and pissed off some water for a few days then it slows up and I look and feel better. T

x2

dlux

Oct 24, 2012
Liquid dex does that to me too.I don't dare take at night cause I piss all night.. Never had the tabs ..And is this pct or you taken as precaution cause you are prone to estro build up?

Its used as a precaution, not very prone, just rather be proactive than reactive.

GetNekid

Jan 12, 2013

Just like lady coming off here cycle... It happens to me every time I don't keep estrogen lower in a cycle and if diet wasn't in check..

:D