©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

True antibiotics OTC!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
For those of you that have no health insurance or for those that don't want a co-pay for an antibiotic that you normally take you can buy antibiotics , most any kind from Cypro, to cyclo, augmentin etc by going online and ordering them from a ornamental fish pond store. The exact quality, but lower price, and they are made to same standards as in human pharmacy . People into "prepping" for catastrophic events buy them and store them in their bunkers etc. If you need specific store and ok to post I'll post when asked. 100 tabs of Cypro was 28$ last time i looked. So keep your goldfish healthy..:action-smiley-062::action-smiley-062::action-smiley-062:

dlux

Oct 24, 2012
I think I know what site you are talking about, was thinking about buying it once or eventually will.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Nice brudda. Have you personally used them yet? Surely there is a some difference? IDK, good info I will research it for myself.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
No, antibiotics universally made the same way in the United States. If you look at the coding on the pill from the pharmacy and the vet supply, they are the same. If you call Poison Control, they will tell you what you have is (insert antibiotic name here).

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
For those of you that have no health insurance or for those that don't want a co-pay for an antibiotic that you normally take you can buy antibiotics , most any kind from Cypro, to cyclo, augmentin etc by going online and ordering them from a ornamental fish pond store. The exact quality, but lower price, and they are made to same standards as in human pharmacy . People into "prepping" for catastrophic events buy them and store them in their bunkers etc. If you need specific store and ok to post I'll post when asked. 100 tabs of Cypro was 28$ last time i looked. So keep your goldfish healthy..:action-smiley-062::action-smiley-062::action-smiley-062:

Thats a pretty nice price for Cipro. I know people who use these items even some OTC vet meds.