©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I really liked the daily check ins when brick had this thread
over at the UG.

So what are you training today?
I'm about to go give my legs some much needed attention.
Got my training mojo back!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Trained Chest and tri's today! trying to hit 315 for one, that would be a new PR I got it almost up but needed a little help :(

Well no need for a sad face you are right there so you know it's gonna happen. Look past your 315 pr goal and raise the bar a bit. You will be beyond your 315 and going up. Believe and make it reality.

Today .Back for me. Probably my favorite group to train..
Talk at ya's later... T

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hell yeah Turbo! I have bis, forearms and back!

There is something magical about finishing training and not being able to put your arms down at your sides :)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Glad to see this Turbo!

easy day for me.... some arms and cardio after lunch!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Smokin back w/o! Man it's nice to be chompin at the bit again! Been years since i've felt like this! Shit I'm about to start bawling! Nah fuck that i gotta go clean the garage.. Life is good... T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Really good workout today… cloudy and rainy here... might be time for a post-workout recovery nap lol

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Went to Fogo De Chao last night and house many, many pounds of delicious meat. I was stoked to hit today's training session and my enthusiasm did not disappoint.

By the time I got warmed-up and was ready for my RP set for biceps my arms already had fire-hose like veins going on... I got in the zone and bumped up my poundages on every exercise and either got to the top of or beat my rep ranges! If I keep growing like this I am going to be kissing the bantamweights goodbye pretty soon haha

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
So Atom here I am heading out for an am fasted w/o and you bring up fogo again!. Sheeeit! Hope it's not crowded with the winter tank top and compression britches crowd. I'm gonna be hungry and short fused! J/K
I'm about to go hammer on the quads and hams. Hams first then high rep
(40 - 60) Leg exts followed by hack drop sets . No squats yet while shoulder is still healing up. This will do the trick .. Have great w/o all training today..
T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Today is jaw workout .. All I can eat and see Atlanta get shot down by westcoast Seahawks ..

Well I opened my big mouth and falcons won in last 30 seconds and stole game .

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had a good leg workout today... crazy because I feel I am fighting a little cold today. Almost time to watch the game next

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ditto here on a good leg workout Brick. Had to park down the street a few blocks . Meter didn't work . Crowded as fuck heatlth club. Dudes walking around with big arms and legs like batons. Lying leg curl I prefer all in pieces
. Two more big armed baton legged guys doing 1/4 or 1/5th range hacks with wt that would pin there asses to the platform if they ever even went to a half rep, chick with pony tail scowling and smirking maybe thinking she's packing a bit more dong than my geezer ass.
Then I put on my mp3 cranked up some ufo lights out and blew wheels out .
At least as much as I can at this early juncture to my return to training like I mean it. Be switching training places very soon. I am really looking forward to it.
This shits getting really fun again . Been a long time.. Thanks, T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Heading out the door for some fasted cardio shortly. can't wait to get there.
What's that saying??!! Peelit to revealit! Gonna be a good one .
Cardio only day is the only chance to relax and sniff the air when the pretty mommies walk past. T