©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Truth

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Would like to know how effective a cycle would be doing a 24 week run of 600 then say staying on a low dose of say 200ml cyp for off time? Is that safe not to go off cycle? Would you keep all gains by low dose? I have talked to a number of people who never come off the juice, but all of them have been lifting 20 plus years. Just looking for some feedback

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Tell us something about yourself, I assume by the question you may be a little new to this.

How long have you been lifting? What's your diet look like? Do you have any prior cycles under your belt and what were they?

Try to be specific, don't just say you've been lifting a long time and you eat a lot.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Have alot of freinds been in the game for a while. I'm 39 years old just got back to lifting from a long hiatus (my early 20's) been back for bout year 5 day splits with buddies they train like animals. Been on 250 2cc for bout 4 1/2 months. Supp isopure cell tech pullin bout 300g protien a day. Started out 286 lot of body fat trimmed down 2 240 then back up 2 270 been stuck there for but 2 months. Feel good starting to plateu need to think about change in routine. Thinking of coming off but some people i have talked 2 never do they go low dose then back on. Some people do 8 on 4 off no pct for ov reasons. Keeping up witn adex throughout. Lots of info out there just dont want to get it all jumbeld up.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
I have recived alot of good info from alot of people. Some i trust some i question. The cycle info is a tough one for me cause i see results my friends have obtained in there many years of training. Kinda hard to go agianst. But i am new and those guys are old school animals. This site is filled with grate info and look forward to reading as much as i can.

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Plenty of guys here have been doing this for 20+ years! Read everything you can and listen to their advise! They have seen the pros and cons of this game.

Always remember, most the guys you see in the gym are 'bro science' guys that know nothing about the compounds and the only thing most people see is that they have size - good genetics does not mean good knowledge of steroids or the body!

Everything is strictly individual and what works for someone else may not work for you. Always start out slow, with small amounts and see what works best for you.

Everything you need is right here on this board:)

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Some guys can grow and/or stay strong and lean on 250mg per week. Depends on response and genetics. Like AS said, start slow, find your level that keeps you where you want.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lots depends on your goals of why you are training. Is it for contest of the future or just for the well being feeling of exercising . If you are in it for the long run i do the time off is same as time on ritual because I know the body needs time to recover because at your age and mine our joints can't compete with a 20 something. Like everyone says people respond to AAS so differently don't just follow the broscience advice of someone..And always get some bloodwork done and keep the bloodpressure in check cause it can be high without you knowing it and then possibly no gym if not corrected.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Great replys above. Always try to get the most out of the least(aas) and things will work out well. Longevity is a great thing... T

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Thanks for all of the input. Was at work all night reading. Tons of info. Going to come off for a while need to find a good pct. Need to find out about a diet while off cycle. going to look in nutrition section. Anybody have any good input on diet after cycle and how to eat to minimize loss? Being 5'10 270 now have lost a ton of bf and replaced it with lm mass this last cycle witch was my first. Think i need to cut and lose my bf before i will go on again an try to bulk.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
If you are already carrying at good amount of muscle it would probably be a good idea. I'm in the middle of peeling my fatass down right now.
I really have barely trained the last 18 mos or so and there is no sense hauling fat around. The muscle part is fairly easy for me . Comes back pretty quick.
I am older now so lean is the key. I really started training again about 15 days ago and came down from 265-270 lard ass to my current 230. I'm 5' 6 or 7. Been back on 150 mgs trt for about 5 weeks. My gains are still coming very rapidly while losing fat.
No more bulks for this old dog . Hey wow! Theres those 3 inches I was missing on my pecker as a tub. Now i'm up to 4" . J/K ... Gotta have fun!! ..
Good luck , T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sounds like a good plan jacked .. 5-10 270 and just back to the gym after 20 yrs it would be good to trim up etc . Hows your bp outa curiousity cause it would seem it could be high with those stats.. Glad you're back at the gym and like turbo says muscle has Hella good memory ..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey iron I know you were asking the other guy bout bp but let me say this. I had high bp stress related and I killed the sodium and started getting into mental
relaxation.Dropping 35 pounds or so in the last 90 days has really helped . My bp numbers are really good again.. no meds.. I will say back in the day my bp was at 120/80 even at 300lb + bw.. Things do change with age and caution is important if I want to see all my grandkids grow up.. T

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
BP is good 120/80 need to do labs have seen many articles on here that stress labs. need to get it done. At 270 a little heavy. standing next to my cuz look like him and he is 219 i'm a little wider in back and shoulders. people can't belive i weigh 270till i get on scale.always been big guy wide as a damn door frame.midsection my prob,but not anywhere else.need to work alot more on core. people seem to think with my frame i could lean up and still hit 300 easy. Need to really look at nutrion and find a good diet. This last run kinda between cut and bulk lots of protein good quality brown carbs none after half way through day. schedule is hectic shift work. nights and days rotating 12 so it has been tough, but well worth it aint felt like this in 15 years. would like to see more articles on big guy diets. U always see mass diets for skinny guys eat everything in house to bulk. Love this site tons of info. kinda hard not to get info all jumbled up. too much to fast. all good though

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah I hear ya jacked.. I guess big guy diets are mostly lean meats and fish lots of fruits and vegi low on sweets that can trigger insulin to store as fat and smaller and more than three meals a day but it's hard when you are making a normal living for dam sure.Once you get used to this site it's very easy to locate an or ask specific questions so feel free to ask at different areas cause it's easier for you to get an answer rather than piggybacken on a thread with different questions ok.. FYI you're a big mofo.. Glad your bp is excellent and if you need bloodtests and no dr a company called Medlab on the web can direct you ..