©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Heard some interresting stuff

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I just heard some interresting stuff from my pharmisist...She recons that lets say you get some juice that is mixed with a sertain subject..ie salt, your body might reject it, althoug the juice is legit....where as if it was mixed with lets say sugar, yous body would accept it.....so it's actually hard to tell wheather juice is real or fake.....Just because the body rejects it, doesn't mean to say it is fake......interresting eh?? ( The salt i used as an exsample is only fictitious )

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
I just heard some interresting stuff from my pharmisist...She recons that lets say you get some juice that is mixed with a sertain subject..ie salt, your body might reject it, althoug the juice is legit....where as if it was mixed with lets say sugar, yous body would accept it.....so it's actually hard to tell wheather juice is real or fake.....Just because the body rejects it, doesn't mean to say it is fake......interresting eh?? ( The salt i used as an exsample is only fictitious )
i would find this hard to believe unless the gear actually bonded to the substance. i suppose it could be possible but i would be more inclined to believe it is fake if it doent work then to believe this idea.
there are some situations though where some people just do not react to certasin substances though, not because of the carrier but just the fact that they dont respond. igf is one of these products where some people have seen no results and others rave over it. i am more inclined to believe though that if the stuff is real and hasnt been destoyed due to storage or shipping methods then you should see some kind of reaction whether its small or very significant.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
No, she just gave an exsample how sertain stuff works in the body...Sometimes, mixing certain components, will make the body rejects it...She didn't specificly mean steroids in particular, but used deca as an exsample...:)
Another very interresting thing she mentioned, is rather go for orals, chances are you will be better off because they are less prone to damage than injectables due to misshandling and shipping...

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
How is this for interesting? Taking your Dbol with grapefruit juice enhances it's absorption.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
How is this for interesting? Taking your Dbol with grapefruit juice enhances it's absorption.

Are you serious?! Damn - does it have to be grapefruit juice? :puke:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
Are you serious?! Damn - does it have to be grapefruit juice? :puke:
yes.

Punchier Drugs--With Grapefruit Juice
A glass of grapefruit juice not only helps the pill go down, it also makes it more potent. Now, a study in the current Journal of Clinical Investigation has revealed why: A substance in the juice fights a drug-degrading enzyme in the intestine. The insight could be a first step toward increasing the effectiveness of some oral drugs.
About 3 years ago, researchers noted that grapefruit juice helps the body absorb many types of drugs, including sedatives, hormones, and protease inhibitors. A group of doctors from the University of Michigan and the London Health Sciences Centre, in London, Ontario, set out to investigate. They focused on an enzyme in the liver and intestine, called CYP3A4, that usually breaks down toxins from spoiled food. "It's [also] the most prolific of the drug-degrading enzymes," says Paul Watkins, a member of the Michigan team. In fact, it contributes to the breakdown of about half of all known human drugs.
Watkins and his colleagues gave felodipine, a calcium channel blocker used to control high blood pressure, to 10 healthy men, both with and without grapefruit juice. The grapefruit juice increased blood concentrations of felodipine more than fourfold. The team also measured the concentrations of CYP3A4 levels in the intestine and found that they fell by 62%. Something in grapefruit juice appears to be blocking the action of CYP3A4. But the concentration of CYP3A4 in the liver was unchanged--suggesting that the juice does not affect the rate at which the drug is metabolized once it enters the bloodstream.
If the active ingredient of grapefruit juice can be identified and isolated, drugs might be made more effective--and less expensive per useful dose. Adding grapefruit's CYP3A4 blocker to a pill could also assure a set dosage, an advantage, because people naturally vary 10-fold in how much of a drug they absorb. "It will make a lot of difference in the way people take drugs," predicts Raymond Woosley, a pharmacologist at Georgetown University Medical Center

Don't ask me where to get the stuff....I'm still trying to find that part out!

unk author