AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Hey Guys Please Read This and Hello!!
Old
  (#1)
dcnj610
AnaSCI MEMBER

Hey Guys Please Read This and Hello!! - 01-12-2013, 03:53 AM

Just wanted to give everyone a hello since i'm a new member. Been reading some threads in various forums and I am very impressed with the knowledge of the members of this site. I was also wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem of mine. First i'll give you my stats currently i'm 22 years old 5'7 with an okay diet and I have 5+ years of lifting experience. About a year and a half ago I was in a terrible car accident that left me with deviated discs in my back and neck, after that it was hard to get back into lifting the way I used to be.. In my prime I weighed 175 and had about 6% body fat. I lost a lot of weight because of pain medication and not being able to eat. Currently I weigh 145 and consume about 3500 calories a day just to maintain my weight. My body isn't what it used to be but slowly I can feel myself recovering. Basically i'm ready to get on cycle and am just wondering what I should take to gain back most of my weight as I feel i'm stuck where I currently am. Been lifting constantly for the past 6 months after a year off from the gym due to my accident. Did one cycle of test around when turned 20 but only did it for 8 weeks at 250mlg's per week.

Old
  (#2)
AnaSCI
ADMINISTRATOR

01-12-2013, 04:26 AM

Welcome to AnaSCI

Please start a new thread in the main forum so that others will be able to see your questions and assist you better.

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

Visit Our MAJOR Sponsors:
SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
IPGEAR - Been around since 1999
ALINSHOP - The Original and BEST Euro Supplier
DIRECT-VIP - Largest Selection of AAS Available
ANABOLIC RAWS - Raw Supplier
CHEMBJ - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
YCGMP - Peptides, Raws, Semi-Finished Oils
UNITED ANABOLICS - Pharmaceutical Grade
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

Old
  (#3)
Ironbuilt
Banned

01-12-2013, 05:36 AM

Welcome to Anasci.. .. Lots of good info here .

Old
  (#4)
striffe
AnaSCI VET

01-12-2013, 08:42 AM

Welcome my man. Getting hurt sucks.

Old
  (#5)
norbit09
AnaSCI VET

01-12-2013, 01:05 PM

Welcome..

Old
  (#6)
Spongeforknowle

01-12-2013, 05:27 PM

My injuries were broken C 1 C 2 C 3, completely toward both rotator cuffs labrums and bicep tendons. Herniated lower back. shattered my right leg with 17 screws holding it together. lost a testicle staph infection 2 *. Skin grafts ect. No here to complain. Just learn

Old
  (#7)
Spongeforknowle

01-12-2013, 05:28 PM

Thank you for the welcome

Old
  (#8)
Ironbuilt
Banned

01-13-2013, 03:50 AM

Dam sponge Ure Steve Austin now! Ask whatever cause there's nothin wrong with it and plus we all learn.. Awesome you're back at the gym, I know the feeling of wrecks .. Who was at fault or you a passenger ? Just curious but u can say pipe the fuk down..

Are those your ass chasers in your avatar? Cool dogs brutha..

Old
  (#9)
Ironbuilt
Banned

01-13-2013, 03:55 AM

Hey sponge are you dcnj also? Start a new introduction of your own and you will get more help etc in future..

Old
  (#10)
Evergreen

01-14-2013, 01:51 AM

hello, my friend

Old
  (#11)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP

01-15-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcnj610 View Post
Just wanted to give everyone a hello since i'm a new member. Been reading some threads in various forums and I am very impressed with the knowledge of the members of this site. I was also wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem of mine. First i'll give you my stats currently i'm 22 years old 5'7 with an okay diet and I have 5+ years of lifting experience. About a year and a half ago I was in a terrible car accident that left me with deviated discs in my back and neck, after that it was hard to get back into lifting the way I used to be.. In my prime I weighed 175 and had about 6% body fat. I lost a lot of weight because of pain medication and not being able to eat. Currently I weigh 145 and consume about 3500 calories a day just to maintain my weight. My body isn't what it used to be but slowly I can feel myself recovering. Basically i'm ready to get on cycle and am just wondering what I should take to gain back most of my weight as I feel i'm stuck where I currently am. Been lifting constantly for the past 6 months after a year off from the gym due to my accident. Did one cycle of test around when turned 20 but only did it for 8 weeks at 250mlg's per week.
Greetings and welcome to anasci. I would like to make a suggestion.
I know this is an intro forum but since you mentioned goals and adversity you are trying to overcome figured it would be ok.
I would get your T level checked. See where you are . You should have some decent levels as you are very young. You may be low though and this way you will know.If you are low find the reason(s) why and correct if possible. If you were able to get to 175
at your ht then you can get back there natty. Get everything on point . Training , diet, rest and recovery. I would hold off and regain at least the 30lbs you are missing before dicking around with aas again. So find out if you are low and go from there.
It's the journey . Enjoy it. This place has all the info you need(other than knowing your test levels to get where you are trying to go. T

Old
  (#12)
rock.auf

01-17-2013, 01:29 AM

Old
  (#13)
chris698

01-17-2013, 01:35 AM

Welcome to the board.

I have herniated discs and have had them since I was 21. I never gave up lifting, but had to change the way I worked out.

Like the other guys said, start another thread and you will get some good advice.

Glad your here!

Age 44
5" 8"
207 pounds
13% BF
Training On/Off 25+ years

Old
  (#14)
The Greek

01-17-2013, 01:39 AM

read and most important, enjoy

Old