©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey Guys Please Read This and Hello!!

dcnj610

Jan 11, 2013
nj
Just wanted to give everyone a hello since i'm a new member. Been reading some threads in various forums and I am very impressed with the knowledge of the members of this site. I was also wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem of mine. First i'll give you my stats currently i'm 22 years old 5'7 with an okay diet and I have 5+ years of lifting experience. About a year and a half ago I was in a terrible car accident that left me with deviated discs in my back and neck, after that it was hard to get back into lifting the way I used to be.. In my prime I weighed 175 and had about 6% body fat. I lost a lot of weight because of pain medication and not being able to eat. Currently I weigh 145 and consume about 3500 calories a day just to maintain my weight. My body isn't what it used to be but slowly I can feel myself recovering. Basically i'm ready to get on cycle and am just wondering what I should take to gain back most of my weight as I feel i'm stuck where I currently am. Been lifting constantly for the past 6 months after a year off from the gym due to my accident. Did one cycle of test around when turned 20 but only did it for 8 weeks at 250mlg's per week.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Welcome to AnaSCI:)

Please start a new thread in the main forum so that others will be able to see your questions and assist you better.

Spongeforknowle

Jan 12, 2013
Mass
My injuries were broken C 1 C 2 C 3, completely toward both rotator cuffs labrums and bicep tendons. Herniated lower back. shattered my right leg with 17 screws holding it together. lost a testicle staph infection 2 *. Skin grafts ect. No here to complain. Just learn

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Dam sponge Ure Steve Austin now! Ask whatever cause there's nothin wrong with it and plus we all learn.. Awesome you're back at the gym, I know the feeling of wrecks .. Who was at fault or you a passenger ? Just curious but u can say pipe the fuk down..

Are those your ass chasers in your avatar? Cool dogs brutha..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just wanted to give everyone a hello since i'm a new member. Been reading some threads in various forums and I am very impressed with the knowledge of the members of this site. I was also wondering if anyone could help me out with a problem of mine. First i'll give you my stats currently i'm 22 years old 5'7 with an okay diet and I have 5+ years of lifting experience. About a year and a half ago I was in a terrible car accident that left me with deviated discs in my back and neck, after that it was hard to get back into lifting the way I used to be.. In my prime I weighed 175 and had about 6% body fat. I lost a lot of weight because of pain medication and not being able to eat. Currently I weigh 145 and consume about 3500 calories a day just to maintain my weight. My body isn't what it used to be but slowly I can feel myself recovering. Basically i'm ready to get on cycle and am just wondering what I should take to gain back most of my weight as I feel i'm stuck where I currently am. Been lifting constantly for the past 6 months after a year off from the gym due to my accident. Did one cycle of test around when turned 20 but only did it for 8 weeks at 250mlg's per week.

Greetings and welcome to anasci. I would like to make a suggestion.
I know this is an intro forum but since you mentioned goals and adversity you are trying to overcome figured it would be ok.
I would get your T level checked. See where you are . You should have some decent levels as you are very young. You may be low though and this way you will know.If you are low find the reason(s) why and correct if possible. If you were able to get to 175
at your ht then you can get back there natty. Get everything on point . Training , diet, rest and recovery. I would hold off and regain at least the 30lbs you are missing before dicking around with aas again. So find out if you are low and go from there.
It's the journey . Enjoy it. This place has all the info you need(other than knowing your test levels :)to get where you are trying to go. T

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Welcome to the board.

I have herniated discs and have had them since I was 21. I never gave up lifting, but had to change the way I worked out.

Like the other guys said, start another thread and you will get some good advice.

Glad your here!