©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Heart health

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
So In alot of documentaries you here that f you take roids your heart will explode out of your chest. I'm wanting I know is there actual scientific evidence to support this claim. If not is that too much hype what are the real risks associated with steroids and heart health? Thanks all

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
I don't have any studies on hand but steroid use is linked to the hardening and thickening of the walls of the arteries of the heart, especially the left side of the heart

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
The heart is a muscle so muscle can and will grow with abuse.. And you don't want an enlarged heart which is why you cycle and always use Dr . supervision and also follow your own research of the pros and cons of AAS usage and the goals or reason why you are taking them in the first place.. Lots of research I can't fit in this one space.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Hey fellas that's enough for me to get a good idea I have been doing some personal research into it and trying to figure out the best way to minimize problems. Any good reference material anyone could point me towards thanks.