©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

spring cycle

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Month off. Followed by test 500 deca 250 weeks 1-10 weeks 10 -20 test 500 testprop 100 tren ace e/od followed by hcg pct nolva growth all summer. hit like a beast again end of sept. Any thoughts on the gains i could possibly make? lean diet fish chicken beef. Brown carbs whole grain am's. 300 to 350g protein. gonna try to jump in dc train. straight sets first off work into rest pause extreme streching.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Run HCG on cycle, starting around week 5-6 doing 500iu a week. Id up your deca just a tad bit to over 350 if you want more growth. Id also cut down the last half of the cycle to 6-7 weeks rather than 10. If you have NPP Id replace deca with that too.

And for your tren dose you wrote it awkward and not sure if you are running 100 ED or EOD. If you have never run tren Id say do 100 EOD. That dose is huge difference from ED to EOD. Maybe drop your test to under 300 as well to reduce tren sides as many find it more tolerable that way. But if you are good with high test and medium tren then more power to you.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
What I should have said was Test 500mg/week 1-10
Deca 250mg/week 1-10

Test Prop 100mg eod
Tren Ace 75mg eod 10-20
followed by hcg pct with nolva then growth rest of summer.

Never done deca or test prop. Have use a 10ml bottle of hex hit it every 3rd day worked out fine strength gains were amazing and it helped wit water. Don't know if i would be able to hit ed just thought eod would be good for now. If i can handle it i would hit prop and tren ed.Would probably have to look into how much prop mg wise i would hit everyday. Why hcg on cycle? Fig i would use at end of run with good pct along with hgh after cycle to keep gains all summer and get system back 2 normal

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Looks good to me bro .. Some guys like to use hcg during cycle to keep the boys in check but everyones different as I used to follow that but the older I get the more I don't cause it seems to shut me down too far and at pct time I gotta dig myself out of hcg overload and AAS and last time I had a helluva time.. Clomiphenes good for me during pct..I can kinda control the mg better.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
dig it man thanks iron. i am only considering deca because of what people say it does for the joints. I think the growth will come from the shock to my system of starting dc training and a dead on diet. excited to start messing with that gonna have to start with straight sets at first work my ass off into rp and es. I like being on the side of have it avail if needed as far as adex or anything else. what do u think about hgh rest of summer till fall cycle never messed wit that gains should stay put? or be minimized lost? Thanks for info.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Looks good to me dude. I prefer NPP to deca personally. Drier and I still get the slow steady nandrolone benefits.
Question to collin, if he did NPP would you drop it at 7 weeks as well? I can understand dropping the deca so it clears.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
If he ran deca Id leave it at 10, but NPP Id cut it off at 7-8. Quite a long cycle but the gains are going to be great!

Im doing something very similar in mid february, going to run 7 weeks of 210 test P and 350 tren a. Then another 7 weeks of 450 NPP and 300 test E

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
If he ran deca Id leave it at 10, but NPP Id cut it off at 7-8. Quite a long cycle but the gains are going to be great!

Im doing something very similar in mid february, going to run 7 weeks of 210 test P and 350 tren a. Then another 7 weeks of 450 NPP and 300 test E

Personally...if doin test prop n Npp...
Id run them bothe til the end....maybe the prop a wk longer.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey jacked with hgh you won't see much at all in a short time.. It's a long time love affair..what about some peptide cruise like igf1r3 or some other peptides that people here could help you with. And save u cash.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
I'm down wit it. gonna do some reading never messed with gh(here good things) fig if i like it during summer just stay on it. I don't know anything about peps, but i will take advise. Hey iron just got back from dr. got the flu had it for 4or 5 days bp 126/82. This cycle i was on was my second. All test bout two months ago hit a bottle of t hex. sides not bad but i was only hitting it every 3rd day till ran out. Have deca already i will look into npp. Thanks for all the info fellas. I can't say enough bout this site. GOOD PEOPLE ENDLESS KNOWLEDGE.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I'm a little confused with what you have going on here? Why are you switching compounds at 10 weeks, are you trying to "bulk" and then "cut"?
Deca at 250 isn't going to do squat for you except maybe lube the joints a tad, so couple that with 500mg test and it isn't going to do much unless this is your first cycle?

A lot of what I would recomend depends on how you react to test and what esters. For example I bloat real bad on cyp or enanthat but sust and prop are no prob. I would at least run the deca at 400mg though.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Yes bulk then cut for summer. an then off till maybe november if all goes well hit a bigger cycle. I have had no prob with 500 so far if it is benifits me to do 700 or 800 thats fine just taking it slow see what i can handle. Just doin deca cause my joints are sore. fig i would throw it in this upcoming cycle to help joints.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Personally...if doin test prop n Npp...
Id run them bothe til the end....maybe the prop a wk longer.

I'd would always run my NPP almost as long too, myself. Usually drop it a week early maybe even only 4-5 days before ending prop. Either way, jacked's cycle albeit long, should produce great gains given everything's in place. You asked about expected gains and as far as that, everyone's different and your reaction to compounds is individual and again, diet, rest, everything else in those remaining 23 hours a day is on you.