©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

General Contest Prep

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
– By wyldeone

Well i really pondered how I was going to do this article gang and figured with all ofthe variables I would write a generic pre-contest diet and supplement regimn for a typical regional or national level middleweight type bodybuilder. so I gave it my best althoe specific water manipulation and carb depleation and carb loading is so specific to each individual person there was no way i could detail it in here. So here goes gang.

MEAL PLAN

MEAL #1
8 EGG WHITES
2 WHOLE EGGS
1 CUP OATMEAL

MEAL#2
2 SCOOPS SYNTHETEK,ISO-PURE OR BIO-CHEM
20 GRAMS OF GLUTAMINE
1 TABLESPOON FLAXSEED OIL
1 MED. GRANNY SMITH APPLE

MEAL#3
10 OZ. CHICKEN BREAST
1 CUP STEAMED LONG-GRAIN BROWN RICE(COOKED)
1 CUP BROCOLLI

MEAL#4
8 OZ. SALMON
6 OZ. SWEET POTATO’S
1 CUP ROMMAINE LETTUCE W/1 TABLESPOON NON-FAT ITALIAN

MEAL#5(POST-WORKOUT)
2 SCOOPS SYNTHETEK,ISO-PURE,BIO-CHEM,ECT……
10 GRAMS OF GLUTAMINE
1 SCOOP VITARGO

MEAL#6
12 OZ. STEAK
2 CUPS ROMMAINE LETTUCE W/NON FAT ITALIAN DRESSING

SNACK: 2 PLAIN RICE CAKES W/2 TABLESPOONS ADAMS 100% NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER

SUPPLEMENT REGIMN

75MG TREN EOD
100MG TEST PROP EOD
600MG E.Q. PER WEEK
100MG MASTERON EOD
50MG WINSTROL-V EOD
20MG HALOTESTON PER DAY
50MG PROVIRON PER DAY
50MCG T-3 PER DAY
60MCG CLEN PER DAY
1/2 ARIMADEX PER DAY
20MG NOLVADEX PER DAY
4IU GH PER DAY(DROP 10 DAYS OUT)

Please keep in mind there are a lot of variables here but this is a basic outline and I am not willing to get into water manipulation or carb depleation and carb loading process. We use alot of other items the last few weeks including Cytadren,Qunine Sulfate,Methandriol Diprop.,Insulin,diuretics,a winstrol/anadrol loading process and numerous other things but I don’t wantto get over anyones head in that respect as it is very specific to each and every individual. Also the dosages vary as do the specific substances depending on the athlete and their level of maturity. If there is an interest from the women on this board i can also do a pre-contst cycle regimn for them aswell. I hope this helps and I will try to answer questions as I can. I won’t outline insulin usage as I feel without medical supervision it is to un-safe and same with the diuretics as with most of my athletes I am there with them every step of the way and they can always contact me if there are issues that arise. I hope this helps and for those of you using other compounds your more than willing to ask me about those and I will try to explain how you can incorperate that into your stack and at which point to maximise gains. wyldeone.