AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Best phrohormone?
Old
  (#1)
ItsNOtatoomah

Best phrohormone? - 01-13-2013, 04:59 AM

Sup yall was curious to know what's the strongest phrohormone that can be obtained I heard so far this stuff called double dragon. 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (Max LMG) 25 mg
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one (1-ANDRO) 25mg
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-diol (Halodrol) 20 mg
Lol good? Thanks for the input cheers.

Old
  (#2)
vpiedu
AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member

01-13-2013, 06:59 AM

these will still shut you down. prohormones arent the answer. just wait till you're older and bigger like everyone already told you in your other thread, and run some gear but until then just wait. just my opinion here but i would stay away from everything except good food, protein and l-glutimine.

VP

Old
  (#3)
dlux
AnaSCI MEMBER

01-13-2013, 08:38 AM

Ph/ps still need a test or test base ph/ps.

Strongest legal one is probably methyl sten.

1 andro is a libido killer
13 ethyl is good but can give off prolactin sides
Halo should be used at 75mg +

Combing them is bad because if a side occurs, you won't know what you need to combat it.
Also if one of them give you a specific pro, you won't know either.
But from the 3 listed, on a short run, I like the 13 ethyl.

Last edited by dlux; 01-13-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Old
  (#4)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP

01-13-2013, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpiedu View Post
these will still shut you down. prohormones arent the answer. just wait till you're older and bigger like everyone already told you in your other thread, and run some gear but until then just wait. just my opinion here but i would stay away from everything except good food, protein and l-glutimine.

VP
Now thats the advice that will really help you in the long run. I have never fucked with P hormones but I do have friends that jumped on that mt1 shit when it appeared. Great results initially and then great sides . Don't short change yourself. Get training food etc on point .
Get all you can gety from your own test supply. Would really like to see you succeed in your goals .. T

Old
  (#5)
b-boy
IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP

01-14-2013, 01:18 PM

best prohormones/prosteroids (these are actual steroids that im gonna list)

1. m1t - illegal now and super hard to find. one strong motherfucker
2. superdrol - right up there with anadrol without the bloat, damn good compound especially last couple weeks before a show to get that "blown up" look.

Old
  (#6)
AtomAnt
AnaSCI VET

01-14-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:

VP
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobusa View Post
Now thats the advice that will really help you in the long run. I have never fucked with P hormones but I do have friends that jumped on that mt1 shit when it appeared. Great results initially and then great sides . Don't short change yourself. Get training food etc on point .
Get all you can gety from your own test supply. Would really like to see you succeed in your goals .. T
In addition to the above, I consider creatine, EAAs, BCAAs and some extra Leucine staples for lean tissue growth.

If you are trying to boost your own test production, look into D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). Check out True Nutrition's MG's Super Test Booster or their pure DAA caps. Here is the link: http://www.truenutrition.com/p-1140-...-capsules.aspx

...and discount code KSP945 will save you a few bucks from True Nutrition

Women's Bodybuilding Overall National Champion and IFBB Professional

-All posts are for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously
-All content posted is fictitious and novelty purposes only

AKA - Mentalflex

Old
  (#7)
fubaseball
AnaSCI VIP

01-14-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-boy View Post
best prohormones/prosteroids (these are actual steroids that im gonna list)

1. m1t - illegal now and super hard to find. one strong motherfucker
2. superdrol - right up there with anadrol without the bloat, damn good compound especially last couple weeks before a show to get that "blown up" look.
I stocked up on superdrol before it went MIA... I love the shit!

Old
  (#8)
sazo75

02-02-2013, 01:54 AM

superdrol by farrrrrr nothing comes close to how far this thing got me

Old
  (#9)
Ironbuilt
Banned

02-02-2013, 02:24 AM

M1t made me wana chew on steel and spit it out cause it made me angry but dam it worked but one time was enuf and 3 months of liver aid later. .Couple people I know take superdmz . no idea what it is and they say it works.

Old
  (#10)
Thunder46
AnaSCI VET

02-02-2013, 07:28 AM

Superdrol but I would never touch the stuff again

Old
  (#11)
bubblegumanimal
AnaSCI MEMBER

02-03-2013, 01:08 PM

legit superdrol. Other than that I haven't really touched too many prohormones

Old
  (#12)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP

02-03-2013, 03:05 PM

Never used them and looks like I never will. Then again never say never.
T

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

Old
  (#13)
LuKiFeR
AnaSCI VET

02-03-2013, 03:18 PM

I say STAY AWAY!!

if your gona go that route....just use gear.
most are safe when done right and at the right dose. u can find almost any answer for any question in regards to gear. plus, when sides do occur....there are products to combat them that are tested n researched and proven to help.

in a nutshell.....
Testosterone...Dbol....Deca....Winstrol all have been used and researched for many many years and there is alot of scientifically proven info online and in books. plus...u know 100%(if source legit) whats goin into your body and what it does to it.

6'3"
230lbs

Old
  (#14)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

02-03-2013, 08:30 PM

Superdrol... I used mdrol. The strongest thing I have ever used but fuck did it make me feel bad

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#15)
haze324
AnaSCI VIP

02-04-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:

VP
This right here. I worked outside of the US for over a year and could only stock up on these vs any other gear. And it was the worst shut down ever, my HDL levels were also horrible. I would much rather take low dosage of Test alone instead of any Ph.

Old
  (#16)
bgspin
AnaSCI MEMBER

02-06-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:

VP
Agree! When people ask me about pro hormones i always tell the the same thing. Wait tell your ready to do AAS. And then do the real thing. There is 10's of years of research on most anabolics we use today. Any ass hat can come out with the next best pro hormone with very little research or prolonged use results. Basically, your the ginny pig. Most with cause the same if not worst sides as the read deal to. Makes no sense to me at all.