©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best phrohormone?

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Sup yall was curious to know what's the strongest phrohormone that can be obtained I heard so far this stuff called double dragon. 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (Max LMG) 25 mg
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one (1-ANDRO) 25mg
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-diol (Halodrol) 20 mg
Lol good? Thanks for the input cheers.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
these will still shut you down. prohormones arent the answer. just wait till you're older and bigger like everyone already told you in your other thread, and run some gear but until then just wait. just my opinion here but i would stay away from everything except good food, protein and l-glutimine.

VP

dlux

Oct 24, 2012
Ph/ps still need a test or test base ph/ps.

Strongest legal one is probably methyl sten.

1 andro is a libido killer
13 ethyl is good but can give off prolactin sides
Halo should be used at 75mg +

Combing them is bad because if a side occurs, you won't know what you need to combat it.
Also if one of them give you a specific pro, you won't know either.
But from the 3 listed, on a short run, I like the 13 ethyl.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
these will still shut you down. prohormones arent the answer. just wait till you're older and bigger like everyone already told you in your other thread, and run some gear but until then just wait. just my opinion here but i would stay away from everything except good food, protein and l-glutimine.

VP

Now thats the advice that will really help you in the long run. I have never fucked with P hormones but I do have friends that jumped on that mt1 shit when it appeared. Great results initially and then great sides . Don't short change yourself. Get training food etc on point .
Get all you can gety from your own test supply. Would really like to see you succeed in your goals .. T

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
best prohormones/prosteroids (these are actual steroids that im gonna list)

1. m1t - illegal now and super hard to find. one strong motherfucker
2. superdrol - right up there with anadrol without the bloat, damn good compound especially last couple weeks before a show to get that "blown up" look.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

VP

Now thats the advice that will really help you in the long run. I have never fucked with P hormones but I do have friends that jumped on that mt1 shit when it appeared. Great results initially and then great sides . Don't short change yourself. Get training food etc on point .
Get all you can gety from your own test supply. Would really like to see you succeed in your goals .. T

In addition to the above, I consider creatine, EAAs, BCAAs and some extra Leucine staples for lean tissue growth.

If you are trying to boost your own test production, look into D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). Check out True Nutrition's MG's Super Test Booster or their pure DAA caps. Here is the link: http://www.truenutrition.com/p-1140-mgs-super-test-booster-7713mg-capsules-240-capsules.aspx

...and discount code KSP945 will save you a few bucks from True Nutrition :)

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
best prohormones/prosteroids (these are actual steroids that im gonna list)

1. m1t - illegal now and super hard to find. one strong motherfucker
2. superdrol - right up there with anadrol without the bloat, damn good compound especially last couple weeks before a show to get that "blown up" look.

I stocked up on superdrol before it went MIA... I love the shit!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
M1t made me wana chew on steel and spit it out cause it made me angry but dam it worked but one time was enuf and 3 months of liver aid later. .Couple people I know take superdmz . no idea what it is and they say it works.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I say STAY AWAY!!

if your gona go that route....just use gear.
most are safe when done right and at the right dose. u can find almost any answer for any question in regards to gear. plus, when sides do occur....there are products to combat them that are tested n researched and proven to help.

in a nutshell.....
Testosterone...Dbol....Deca....Winstrol all have been used and researched for many many years and there is alot of scientifically proven info online and in books. plus...u know 100%(if source legit) whats goin into your body and what it does to it.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Superdrol... I used mdrol. The strongest thing I have ever used but fuck did it make me feel bad :eek:

haze324

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 5, 2006

VP

This right here. I worked outside of the US for over a year and could only stock up on these vs any other gear. And it was the worst shut down ever, my HDL levels were also horrible. I would much rather take low dosage of Test alone instead of any Ph.

bgspin

Feb 6, 2013

VP

Agree! When people ask me about pro hormones i always tell the the same thing. Wait tell your ready to do AAS. And then do the real thing. There is 10's of years of research on most anabolics we use today. Any ass hat can come out with the next best pro hormone with very little research or prolonged use results. Basically, your the ginny pig. Most with cause the same if not worst sides as the read deal to. Makes no sense to me at all.