©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pain at tip of elbow

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok I got some odd sharp pain if I am to put elbow down on ,say bed,to get up. Not super bad but I'm thinking it could get worse if I don't do something. Do I got "tennis elbow" or busae sack injury at the elbow ? Never hit it on anything . Is this just part of the weight training game I'm in? Any cures or help or ideas? Thanks .. Currently doing DMSO and it helps for a while ..

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
So it only hurts when you put pressure on it, or touch it? Does it hurt when you move it? Im not a Dr, but if it only hurts when you touch it, i dont think thats tennis elbow. Im going to orthopedic doc tomorrow, i will try to remember to ask him.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I have it most of the time in my right elbow. Sometimes it's more painful than others. It's connected to tendonitis, sucks.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hijacked I can kinda feel it when I straigthen my arm as straight as possible. It's like where tricep attaches to the elbow kinda ..

Hey Marshall , that's me too, do you kinda just deal with it or does an anti inflammatory work? I hate taken that shit. I'm old .lol

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Massage helps the best for it imo. A good therapist to strip your forearms, tri's and bi's provides a ton of relief.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Tendonitis. Have had it really bad cycling reps down poundage up before
meets a few times. Usually it would be in those last weeks where I would add in test h20 susp at 200mgs daily. Big strength increase accompanied by super painful tendonitus. Ease up poundages on pressing movements and tri work for a little bit and it should ease up- if tendonitus. T