©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Questions about lab results and where to go from here

Mountainman1981

Jan 13, 2013
First time poster here looking for some answers with regards to some recent bloodwork I had done.
Results were:
Testosterone Serum 505 reference values 348-1197
Leutenizing hormone 1.9 (1.7-8.6)
FSH serum 1.7 (1.5- 12.4)
Estradiol 16.0 (7.6-42)

My history, I'm 31 year old male currently in good health, great diet, 5'11" 185lbs. Working out 5 days a week and feel like I'm in decent shape. When I was 17 I underwent treatment for non-hodgkins type burkett's lymphoma. I received mega doses of whatever chemotherapy protocol they prescribed. Thankfully I'm still here but I'm wondering if I'm not still suffering ill effects of the drugs used in chemotherapy.

I had the bloodwork done because I was considering looking into TRT as a way to boost my libido which is extremely low and my recovery times from working out as well as feel a little bit more energized. Now that I have the results in hand I'm wondering what to make of them. The test levels look okay but the LH and FSH are really low.

I would appreciate any help in making sense of this and I'm wondering what course of action I should take. The TRT interests me because I would simply like to know if there's a way to feel a bit more energized and to bump up my libido.Thanks for your time gents.

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
First time poster here looking for some answers with regards to some recent bloodwork I had done.
Results were:
Testosterone Serum 505 reference values 348-1197
Leutenizing hormone 1.9 (1.7-8.6)
FSH serum 1.7 (1.5- 12.4)
Estradiol 16.0 (7.6-42)

My history, I'm 31 year old male currently in good health, great diet, 5'11" 185lbs. Working out 5 days a week and feel like I'm in decent shape. When I was 17 I underwent treatment for non-hodgkins type burkett's lymphoma. I received mega doses of whatever chemotherapy protocol they prescribed. Thankfully I'm still here but I'm wondering if I'm not still suffering ill effects of the drugs used in chemotherapy.

I had the bloodwork done because I was considering looking into TRT as a way to boost my libido which is extremely low and my recovery times from working out as well as feel a little bit more energized. Now that I have the results in hand I'm wondering what to make of them. The test levels look okay but the LH and FSH are really low.

I would appreciate any help in making sense of this and I'm wondering what course of action I should take. The TRT interests me because I would simply like to know if there's a way to feel a bit more energized and to bump up my libido.Thanks for your time gents.

Your free test plays a big role in how you feel. Your Test numbers are not considered low, but they are not great either. HRT clinics take into consideration your Test numbers and your symptoms. Never know, if you check your test again, it could come back lower.