©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bro-Science vs. Hard-Science

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
The Great Bodybuilding Debate - Ian McCarthy and Dave Pulcinella discuss BroScience vs Hard Science - YouTube

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
The skinny kid appears to know what he is talking about...Good debate there.....

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Very good debate, and being as analytical as I am, I like to see the proof before I drink the juice. Just the way I am.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
That was great some things they agreed on others they did'nt but it wasn't confrontational with a bunch of yelling back and forth, they both made good points and gave you something to think about as far as how you want to aproach bodybuilding is it a part of your life or is it your life

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
kid is sharp no doubt but he attacks people with talking points and almost 0 experience. bottom line no matter how much science you can repeat if you haven't done it you dont know shit. kid just wants to be right and its fucking annoying. you can not nor will you ever be able to have all the science on BB and furthermore none of the research studies are done with bodybuilders they are done with regular people and this kid leans on science when its convenient and like a smartass child lives only to call someone out on some bullshit to try and make himself right when at the end of the day he is not. everyone is different. as much science that exists there is just as much unknown. true then and true now and true in the future...."No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder" - Dan Duchaine - when this kid shuts the fuck up and starts turning out monster BB's more people might listen. this kid is full of shit. just because you can spout a bunch of facts doesn't mean you know shit about training. what he does know is overshadowed by his poor attitude and doesn't exist in experience.

VP

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
kid is sharp no doubt but he attacks people with talking points and almost 0 experience. bottom line no matter how much science you can repeat if you haven't done it you dont know shit. kid just wants to be right and its fucking annoying. you can not nor will you ever be able to have all the science on BB and furthermore none of the research studies are done with bodybuilders they are done with regular people and this kid leans on science when its convenient and like a smartass child lives only to call someone out on some bullshit to try and make himself right when at the end of the day he is not. everyone is different. as much science that exists there is just as much unknown. true then and true now and true in the future...."No researcher has made a human bigger than a dumb-shit bodybuilder" - Dan Duchaine - when this kid shuts the fuck up and starts turning out monster BB's more people might listen. this kid is full of shit. just because you can spout a bunch of facts doesn't mean you know shit about training. what he does know is overshadowed by his poor attitude and doesn't exist in experience.

VP

I agree his little smart ass attitude rubbed me the wrong way too. When he is 35 he will likely be singing a different tune. Allot of guys are know-it-all little shits at that age, myself included.