©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

JUST GOT 185,600 GRAMS OF PROTEIN! (bison style)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That's great man. Congrats. I am a huge whitetail deer hunter and fill my freezer each fall. I love killing em with a stick and string. Very personal.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Omg here we go again guys! Smokin bison bone marrow as u see causes extreme glutony..
Lol..

You know, now that you mention it, it sounds like a great idea. We will do this as we summons the great yetti for strength for our up and coming gator hunt. Now with dpmac as our guide, the journey can be completed. Now I am calling upon you ironbuilt, to join the wolfpack. Can you accept the call?

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
That's great man. Congrats. I am a huge whitetail deer hunter and fill my freezer each fall. I love killing em with a stick and string. Very personal.

Agreed! I love venison, and along with my dad and brother, I get about 8 every year. We all prefer to use bow. Its seems to require much more skill and gives you the true primitive essence of the hunt.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Thats awsome brother and with a bow no less nothing like killing your own food the way god intended love it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am supposed to get my first Alligator tag from the state of Georgia this year, it is supposed to be guaranteed with three years of rejections. I can't wait for that. I want to set up a harpoon rig on my bow and see what happens. What can go wrong, right??

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Magnus.. I have accepted the offer of Gator Mania directed by our new dmac .
I have been watching swilly and gator boys on tv and know it takes dead animals on a stick with some large hook. We have gator shop to buy meat so now I'm going to buy some this weekend to ravage my savage instinct . Ib