©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me out what should i stack!??

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
I'm thinking of beginning a cycle of deca here soon but I wanted to know what to stack with it. Some say to stack a test with it for better gains and to prevent the "deca" dick. What have those you used it had the best results with as a stack with deca, also how much did u take of each per week. I trust those who respond on this site so I'd like to have the best stacker possible to take with deca, along with some possible dieting ideas while on the deca. Have tried Dbol and def worked but you don't retain shit so i'm moving to deca I've heard great things about it. Hope you guys can help me out.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
buffbaker said:
thanks, the powder is off white in color. got them from a trusted friend
see if you can find out where he got them from and Pm me. He might think he has a legit source who is skrewing him. On the other hand, in about 2 weeks you should know if they are real by the sudden increase in reps first and then strength.

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
Sorry I'm 6-2 240. I've been training hard for about 3 months straight I had some lay ups with injuries in the past. As far as protein intake I will take a protein shake between breakfast and lunch with 23g protein with water, one between lunch and dinner and after my workout at night I will take another one with milk before bed. Sorry for the lack of info let me know if there is anything else you need to give me your best advice on what to stack.

W

wolfyEVH

mxer732 said:
Sorry I'm 6-2 240. I've been training hard for about 3 months straight I had some lay ups with injuries in the past. As far as protein intake I will take a protein shake between breakfast and lunch with 23g protein with water, one between lunch and dinner and after my workout at night I will take another one with milk before bed. Sorry for the lack of info let me know if there is anything else you need to give me your best advice on what to stack.

3 months of training is not enough bro.......i recommend you train for a couple years naturally before you go to gear. Take one of your shakes as soon as you wake up. Whey is really only benificial after bed and after a workout because its a quick digesting protein. Post what your training routine looks like. A post of your daily diet could be helpful as we can try and adjust it to suit your needs. Are you looking for muscle mass, trying to get cut, tell us.

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
I'm trying to get cut. I have trained longer than just 3 months I just had to stop for a a little because of some injuries. And I'm not concerned about weight. Is there something else that would would recommed to take rather than deca?

mxer732

Feb 15, 2005
Yeah, I was thinking of using the ethanate, when stackin them what did you do for as far as dieting? Because for as expensive as these stuff is I don't want to fuck it up.