©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mexico Steroids

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That was pretty cool. Saw some old favorites and some newer ug mex.
The testoprim D on the shelf made me wince. I never did the tourist town thing but spent many years back and forth down there and have some great friends down there still today.. Loved it there before the hard drug cartels
destroyed my favorite place to be . cool vid. Thanks, T

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The scene in MEX has definitely changed over the years. A few good items left but some of the prices I seen were pretty insane (tourist area)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I probably saw Turbo down there And didn't even know it and here we are still at the gym .. Fricken love it And Live it! Going down asap.. Time for tacos..

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Nice video. I'll always have a warm spot for Sustenon and Sten since those were among the first I used

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, sten, sostenon, primoteston....All good shit back in the day!

It's pathetic to see the ass-raping prices that are being offered down there since OGG. Very sad!:(

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Funny sten gets a bad rap by many cuz of low mgs. I had my absolute best run ever on sten, inject dbol by ciba geigy vet and some weak ass(20mg per cc) laurabolin.Remeber those deca Redi J's were only 50mg and way pricey even back then.Laurabolin is a laurate is a really long ester I believe. maybe I'm wrong been a while.
Diet training and recovery were all very on point. I love that sten I prefered it over sust. Helped cuz I was getting sten W/S at under .50 amp. T

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
Love the laurabolin. Was my favorite nandralone. Mexican gear always has a warm spot in my heart. Cheap and good. I have never had any issues with mex gear except for the old denkall t400. That stuff about killed me. haha!

snoopy

Mar 27, 2007
been to mexico mucho times and seen them all. Can get some brands here in USA.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I remember one time when a friend and I went down there, it must have been around 1995 when I was 18 or 19 years old, and we had a bunch of shit taped up on us. We usually had women drive across for us, but for some reason this night we went alone. Well, my buddy decides to put a bottle of Reforvit-B down his pants into his crotch region, loosely. We walked thru customs and once we got through the door and turned the corner, I hear a clink-clink-clink. I turn around and his bottle worked it's way through his shorts and down through his pants and came out down by his shoes. It went rolling on the concrete in front of us, and I about crapped myself. He picked it up and we made it the rest of the way.

Another time I was down there and what's his name who wrote WAR was down in TJ at one of the Vet shops and had just bought 10 grand worth of gear and was freaking out and asked us how he should go about getting it over. Well, he made it over:)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok wanna tell funny stories eh? I had this dunce that was a "health club"manager drive down to shop while I was there. I take him around to all my "friends in nuevo. He is driving some beat up old firebird. He asks How do I cross it"? I say should have planned that ahead . I tell him I have friends that will run the errand for$. Nope he decides to just randomly place shit all over in his car and make a huge mess in his car like he is just a filthy slob.
My mexican friends and I go and walk out on to the walking bridge and watch the fun when he gets to the booth.
Ding ding flagged pulled over , torn apart, arrested. I'm over in Laredo and here he comes 3 hrs later. I knew what the deal was right away.
They asked how much you pay for all the stuff he tells them and thus that is what his "fine" was. That particular crossing is so heavy with "real ' narcotics that many times guys got a "ticket" like supervision for traffic stuff.No criminal charge. Thats nuevo back then. Now the nogales crossing??Fuck that . Bad one there. Take your ass right up to tucson for processing.
Hate nogales .Tj easy cross too but a place I always got into some bullshit.Oh yeah easiest way with the ref-B Buy a bottle of dark liquor . Carefully pull the tape ears up on the cap without tearing. open bottle dump or drink booze. Refill with ref B to proper hite. replace seal. When you cross delare and pay your 2-3 dollar tax. You can get 20 bottles ref into a 1000ml booze bottle.

Of course I'm just making up some fiction here. Never happened just
story telling for entertainment purposes..None of this is real:naughty1:
Thanks, Have great day... T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Another good method is just empty a b12 vial and refill with desired contents- customs agents know the trick but they can't confiscate from you unless the can prove its gear and not b12 ... And they don't waste their time so they just say fuck it

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Another good method is just empty a b12 vial and refill with desired contents- customs agents know the trick but they can't confiscate from you unless the can prove its gear and not b12 ... And they don't waste their time so they just say fuck it

Cept inj b12 is the start of the clues to look closer for border personel.Plus you have many more size choices with booze.
Your way would work most of the time. Unless you get someone
that is semi savy. T

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Cept inj b12 is the start of the clues to look closer for border personel.Plus you have many more size choices with booze.
Your way would work most of the time. Unless you get someone
that is semi savy. T

No, what I am saying is that they know its gear, but can't prove it and just let it pass