©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello~

MAX7049

Feb 21, 2005
Just a small hello. Seems to be the thing to do when you first join. I'm giving some thought to AAS and wanted to soak up plenty of info first. Need to drop some lbs. first. I'm 34, 5'10' 215. Is it possible to drop fat and build lean muscle at the same time with AAS? Very new here. I know this is not the forum for these questions, so I'll go ask in another one. Thank y'all for any help in the future....

W

wolfyEVH

welcome to the board....yes it is possible, but for a newbie, i would not recommend it...it is too difficult. If you have the cash, growth hormone might be something for you to learn about. Generally people will either "bulk" or "cut" while cycling steroids.

P

pincrusher

welcome to the board. :welcome:
what i would suggest is that you immediately start a regular cardio program while you are learning about steroids. get into doing your cardio every day, first thing in the am on an empty stomach and this will maximize your fat burning. walk on a treadmill at approx. 3.5-4mph for 1/2 hour-45minutes