©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HD Roku Player

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Any of you guys use this for your t.v. source? Steaming Hulu plus and Netflix and so on? Fucking dish network just told me my bill is gonna go up another $5 a month. Bringing my bill to $120 a month and I don't even have any movie channels. I'm done with this shit.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Never heard of Roku? I have Fios and they are more expensive then I would like considering like you I have no premium movie channels.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Never heard of Roku? I have Fios and they are more expensive then I would like considering like you I have no premium movie channels.

The HD Roku Player is just a box that picks up the WiFi internet signal in your house. Each t.v. that has one can stream video from the internet. Hulu plus and Netflix have thousands of movies and tv shows you can watch online. And it's way cheaper.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have Netflix setup on the video game systems around the house, so I do watch that. I watch Netflix more then I do the actual television.

gusto

Nov 6, 2012
We got a Roku and use it regularly with Netflix and Amazon Prime. There at tons of channels for it and there are even private channels too, just Google for them. Still have cable though, as she loves her reality shows :banghead:

~ Gusto

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
My ex has it and it seems to work really well. Lots of options. I like the live Huffington report or whatever its called feed.