©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Androgel

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I have a bunch of this.
Of course everyone knows of it... it's the 1% 5g Alcohol base Gel packet you rub on you upper arms and belly...ED.
whattya think its best use/benefit will be.(Besides hRT therapy in men) just to curious for those who know.
...Pin

P

pincrusher

androgel & the patches made for HRT therapy have very little infuence when it comes to bodybuilders. the amount of steroid absorbed through the skin is so small that you would need to spend the entire day rubbing androgel on ya to see much benefit. they are great for old guys that need a little extra boost to their test levels though.
if ya want to try it i would suggest rubbing some androgel on your small muscles prior to working them in the gym. hit your bi's & tri's then about 1 hour later go to the gym and you will feel a difference during the workout.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
hormone therapy

The rising tide of Dr. prescribed hormones can only be a good thing for me and all other men who benefit from increased testosterone blood levels. I definitely plan on getting patches or possibly androgel when I'm an old codger. Androgel and testost patches are the legitimate side of all this underground business we are in. I hope they grow more and more accepted and maybe stop requiring a prescription someday.