©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coming Off

angus415

Jan 30, 2013
I am coming off a cycle of Sust 250 (2) cc per week, Tren 200 (2), and 20mg of D bol before each workout so about 5 days per week. I am 43 and 240ish at 5ft 10. I have a general idea but this is the strongest cycle I have done in a while (training for powerlifting meet). I have never had bitch tits but have crashed before. Any help would be welcomed. Thank you

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I am coming off a cycle of Sust 250 (2) cc per week, Tren 200 (2), and 20mg of D bol before each workout so about 5 days per week. I am 43 and 240ish at 5ft 10. I have a general idea but this is the strongest cycle I have done in a while (training for powerlifting meet). I have never had bitch tits but have crashed before. Any help would be welcomed. Thank you

So what is you exact problem? Gyno? If so get some letro to get rid of it. Is the meet tested? If it isn't you timed your cycle pretty bad dude. Cause everyone else will be on.

angus415

Jan 30, 2013
No I have not had any gyno issues. And the meet was last weekend(guess I said that wrong). I guess I'm asking best ways to keep gains. i have herd of pepetides but have never used them. People say they can fill in your off times

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
No I have not had any gyno issues. And the meet was last weekend(guess I said that wrong). I guess I'm asking best ways to keep gains. i have herd of pepetides but have never used them. People say they can fill in your off times

Yes peptides can be a great help between cycle. Plus you need to make sure you're eating enough

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hcg, novaldex, clomid, aromasin. Any on hand ready to go? Peptides are excellent on pct.. Assists with good hunger. Basic well being. And great pumps . My favorite is igf1r3 with a little slin to keep the nutrients shuttleing into the muscle . Other people here have good experience with other peptides I'm sure. Many good ones.

How long was cycle and Tren e or a? With sus and say Tren a, I'd start pct 4 day after last sus shot to get the ball rolling.. If Tren e I'd start 7 day later after last pin..

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hello angus. If you are coming off as stated above you want to have your
pct ducks in a row so to speak. It is my opinion that the guys actually cycling on and off need to pay at least = attention to pct. Don't know about your
cycling pct history . It's like going up a ladder when you have your strategy
optimized. Up ten rungs(on) back 6(off). up 10 rungs(On) back 7(off) up ten rungs back 5(off) . See where i'm going with this? There should be plenty off pct info here for you to make some well calculated plans.
It's all about optimal gains and keeping as much as possible between runs.
That's what cycling is to me or was a good part of my life.
Good luck and hope it goes well for you . With planning it will.
Thanks, T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
It takes a little bit a time to figure ones best pct products that suit them because everyone is of different weight and age. But basic info and great reads are hear as general guidelines. You always set the table before the inlaws arrive persay.. Kinda like Ts ladder..