©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Theramex?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Testosterone Heptylate. Back in about 93-96 I had ready access to the french 250mg Theramex amps. Think thats the correct spelling.
I used it same as I would cyp or enanthate . Have you used
these amps or another brand of test heptylate? Worked very well for me as It was good hg test. I do remember guys thought there was something "special" about Theramex. Wheeler was supposedly
be using copious amts .I liked the stuff but it seemed about like good enanthate or cyp. Half life is right around the same as those two.
Just wanted to see peoples take on that aas. Thanks ,T..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yes sir ! To me super close to test e but a slight less ester time so I thot sides were less for me . As in bloat or acne..circa 1999 rocked brutha.. French candy at least were real deal during huge time of fakes.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Had a feeling few had used this test variation. I am wonder though if many have tryed as a h/b or ug? Not usre if it's as easy as enan to put together.
Well that would be the HB forum for that anyway. Ironbuilt I felt I had a little less slosh with Hepty. Then again you know we have many that are the test is test mindset. In the real world though I have found variation in sides with various esters. Thats just my take though . T