©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Imaginary Lat Syndrome

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Saw a guy the other day who was working in security. Really skinny guy. Ever see a guy so skinny, his chest is concave? That's him. But his arms were out like his lats were huge. Problem is, there were no lats. No lats whatsoever. I like people but, why do they do this?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
MAX OUTT, ARROGANT PERSONAL TRAINER, Episode 2: Imaginary Lat Syndrome - YouTube

It's an actual disease.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Man do I see a Lot of these guys around :)
Must be tiring walking around all "puffed" up
Relax a bit fellas! If your buff the ladies will notice. hahaha no reason to flare up like a cobra

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I too saw hooters and looked for norbit as person replying. Lmao.. Gotta love the ILS people.. Makes a good laugh during the day at the mall or the local huge chain health club. I ask once in a while if they ever do the IL workout and some say yes.. HahahahaHa. They got no clue but it sounds cool..

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
I walk around like that in the gym but I do it to make fun of the guys who do. I walk up to them with my arms as wide and stiff as possible and just stand there and wait for them to notice me and then I nod my head like " whats up" while I roll my neck. haha!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I haven't seen anyone do this lately, but know of the illness LOL. It usually strikes scrawny post pubescent males with their sleeves rolled up or cut off. They are often seen in bars and clubs.

Hawk