©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren experiences

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I've tried the four main trens..suspension, acetate, hex, and enanthate and I've had great success with all. My first was tren enanthate at 400mgs a week with 250mgs a week of test enanthate. My first tren cycl was brutal the sides were killing me. Insomnia, horrible night sweats too! I mean it was like waking up in a pool of water for 10 weeks. My cardio output was gone as well. But there was no way I was going to stop because my strength and gains were climbing like crazy. Shit I was 200lbs and benching 385lbs for reps(this was also only my second cycle). I got through the entire cycle and I was then hooked on tren. No other roid even touches it for strength, feed effeciency, nitrogen retention, and nutrient partioning. And what I could get away eating while on tren, holy crap! As long as you keep your estrogen low its nearly impossible to gain fat while on tren.which is the reason that I never have or will go above 250mgs a week of test while in tren. Plus you just don't need it, tren is that strong! And for those who say"you've gotta take more test than tren" have no idea what they are talking about and I doubt they've ever tried low dose of test with tren. My other favorite is "tren shuts you down so hard you need to take more test" that makes me laugh even harder! Yeahyou are shut down but if you're also injecting150-250mgs of test a week that will have you in a very high range. Its all in your head people.*After that cycle I tried tren hex wirh the same brutal sides and an added one...gyno! Weee fun! But I pressed on and the gyno went away during pct so I didn't care. Oh and with tren I always recommend a 6 week pct and hcg during cycle. My next was tren acetate and then I really fell in love with tren all over again. I was doing 100mgs eod and I felt better than the previous cycles. But this time I didn't want gyno so I took 10mgs a day of nolva and I had no problems with gyno that cycle. But you'll hear people saying that "you can't take nolva while I n a 19 nor, it'll mess you up" lol. Mostly spoken by those who haven't tried and are just repeating what they've read. Nextnine has tren hex again but this time I upped the dose to 1000mgs a week and even the lastnfew weeks up to 1400mgs a week because that's all I had left of it. And of course only 200mgs a week of test. But this cycle somethin different happened well actually didn't happen. No night swewts and I slept like a baby. Awesome!! Then my next one was 100mgs every day of tren acetate and that was my sweet spot. Shit this time I didn't even use nolva and I didn't get gyno. The only side effect that was apparent was my cardio out put.*I just thought I'd share my experiences and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I've tried the four main trens..suspension, acetate, hex, and enanthate and I've had great success with all. My first was tren enanthate at 400mgs a week with 250mgs a week of test enanthate. My first tren cycl was brutal the sides were killing me. Insomnia, horrible night sweats too! I mean it was like waking up in a pool of water for 10 weeks. My cardio output was gone as well. But there was no way I was going to stop because my strength and gains were climbing like crazy. Shit I was 200lbs and benching 385lbs for reps(this was also only my second cycle). I got through the entire cycle and I was then hooked on tren. No other roid even touches it for strength, feed effeciency, nitrogen retention, and nutrient partioning. And what I could get away eating while on tren, holy crap! As long as you keep your estrogen low its nearly impossible to gain fat while on tren.which is the reason that I never have or will go above 250mgs a week of test while in tren. Plus you just don't need it, tren is that strong! And for those who say"you've gotta take more test than tren" have no idea what they are talking about and I doubt they've ever tried low dose of test with tren. My other favorite is "tren shuts you down so hard you need to take more test" that makes me laugh even harder! Yeahyou are shut down but if you're also injecting150-250mgs of test a week that will have you in a very high range. Its all in your head people.*After that cycle I tried tren hex wirh the same brutal sides and an added one...gyno! Weee fun! But I pressed on and the gyno went away during pct so I didn't care. Oh and with tren I always recommend a 6 week pct and hcg during cycle. My next was tren acetate and then I really fell in love with tren all over again. I was doing 100mgs eod and I felt better than the previous cycles. But this time I didn't want gyno so I took 10mgs a day of nolva and I had no problems with gyno that cycle. But you'll hear people saying that "you can't take nolva while I n a 19 nor, it'll mess you up" lol. Mostly spoken by those who haven't tried and are just repeating what they've read. Nextnine has tren hex again but this time I upped the dose to 1000mgs a week and even the lastnfew weeks up to 1400mgs a week because that's all I had left of it. And of course only 200mgs a week of test. But this cycle somethin different happened well actually didn't happen. No night swewts and I slept like a baby. Awesome!! Then my next one was 100mgs every day of tren acetate and that was my sweet spot. Shit this time I didn't even use nolva and I didn't get gyno. The only side effect that was apparent was my cardio out put.*I just thought I'd share my experiences and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Yeah buddy I'm hooked on tren ace also and for me if I keep test low about 200mg/wk the sides are minimal, I was told that parabolan is stronger than tren A I plan on finding out if this is true at some point. I don't recomend this for anybody but my last couple weeks of prep last year I went up to 200mg/ED of tren Ace and no test and it was the best I ever looked

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I just wish it didn't put ones cholesterol in the crapper:mad: So I'm taking this year off of tren:(

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Isn't Parabolan Tren Hex or Tren Enanthate?

I love tren, but am trying not to use it anymore. Stick with more mild stuff.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I've only tried hex, ace, and enanthane. Ace is my favorite except for ed pinning. Hex was ok, but just didn't really like it and was way too expensive. Regardless tren is one of my favorite compounds.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I def have to say tht dudcki knows his tren....and as u can see....
He has a lot of experience with it.
So, thanks dudcki for all your help....and not just with tren!!

Ive done tren ace only...a cpl times. Homebrewed my own a cpl times and used Endosyns tht i won from Oct contest. I got to about 4wks n had to giv the rest away. Crazy crazy crazy. Thats the only word to sum up me while on tren ace. I was doin 100mg eod...then 50mg eod and still had "the crazies".

So dudcki....my question is....
is it possible to NOT hav sides from tren enan or hex...?..even though i did with ace?
I wanted to test it out but was worried itd be bad and id hav to suffer til it got outa my system.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I def have to say tht dudcki knows his tren....and as u can see....
He has a lot of experience with it.
So, thanks dudcki for all your help....and not just with tren!!

Ive done tren ace only...a cpl times. Homebrewed my own a cpl times and used Endosyns tht i won from Oct contest. I got to about 4wks n had to giv the rest away. Crazy crazy crazy. Thats the only word to sum up me while on tren ace. I was doin 100mg eod...then 50mg eod and still had "the crazies".

So dudcki....my question is....
is it possible to NOT hav sides from tren enan or hex...?..even though i did with ace?
I wanted to test it out but was worried itd be bad and id hav to suffer til it got outa my system.

You'd most likely get the same sides. But a dose of 200mgs a week with say 600-800mgs a week of mast enanthate would really help you in a cutter. And at 200mgs a week you should really get zero sides.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Several years back I remember you saying you were running Tren higher than Test and I thought you were nuts until I tried it just to see if you were indeed onto something.

I have given up on Tren, just can't handle the sides, but the results were definitely better running it the way you were.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah I had to give up tren cause the flood in the bed pissd off my girlfriend cause it was winter out. Lol then I moved to other bedroom and got the cough so bad I coughed day and night and kept her up. Then I decided homeless wasn't an option and stopped after 4 weeks..thanks dudcki . I loved parabolan cause no sides probably due to 75.5mg dose an amp.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I just started my first tren cycle running it at 350 per week. Currently have test at 300mg, do you think I should bump that up to see how I respond or keep it lower than the tren?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Several years back I remember you saying you were running Tren higher than Test and I thought you were nuts until I tried it just to see if you were indeed onto something.

I have given up on Tren, just can't handle the sides, but the results were definitely better running it the way you were.

I am still debating because I have not ran my test lower. But the side was pretty hard on me. I can say I was very strong on my tren cycle.

P.S Sorry I have been gone from the board for a while. Planning on being back around more.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I am still debating because I have not ran my test lower. But the side was pretty hard on me. I can say I was very strong on my tren cycle.

P.S Sorry I have been gone from the board for a while. Planning on being back around more.

Trust me dude. I personally know a dozen people who use my method and love it. Believe in the dudcki:headbang:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Trust me dude. I personally know a dozen people who use my method and love it. Believe in the dudcki:headbang:

Well I might get you to help me setup my cutting cycle for this summer If you want to help a fellow old man out. :)

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
I run tren e @ 600mg EW and test e @ 200 EW, with 600 deca and Var. The only sides I ever get are the night sweats and THE BED IS SOAKED!! My girl hates it, but I love it...I win!:D

micro

Sep 24, 2003

Nice write up.

And I totally agree with you on not having to use an excess amount of test.

You every get the cough that knocks you on your knees. The only oil that makes me a little nervous when injecting and that's after over 20yrs of injecting.