©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hgh

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Hey guys been gone awhile while we moved and had to replace computer due to an "accident".

On to my question. I see alot of positive info on HGH but as to using it I know nothing. Does HGH come in a vial ready to inject like test, or do I have to mix it from some other form? If so what and how?

Whats a recommended cycle for someone who has never done HGH and only done about 4 cycles of other gear ever?

Thanks for any help.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I used it a long time ago, but I cant remember the dose I took. I didnt notice anything, but I have heard you need to be on it at least 6 months to get any results. You do have to mix it. The kind I had came in 2 bottles like HCG does.

I should add that you should add testosterone to the HGH cycle for better results. The article I posted earlier today made mention about poor results by taking it alone.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I have not used it but most people I know who do claim minimum of 2iu per day with 4-6 being the norm. Others that can afford it go up to 8 and 10iu. I would like to try it eventually but not sure if it is really worth it. I did long r-igf and didn't notice sh*t! For the price, I think anavar, winny, tren, eq, and halo would yield just as good of gains. That's just my opinion though.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
I am always around 235-240lbs.

I've never touched GH and I have no problem maintaining that weight. I need something to push me over the edge. 18 months, you definately should have noticed a weight or measurement increase by now.
Funny thing is I'm 6 foot tall and no one has ever accused me of being huge or using steroids. Some people say I look like I might have played football in high school. I didn't, I only weighed 150 back then, but I've never been told I'm huge or look huge.

P

pincrusher

for gh to work as a growth product, you will need to do like cris is planning and take 10iu's or more per day. under that and it will primarily be working as a fat burner. it also takes along time for gh to show progress, this is due to the fact that is spurns new cell growth and not just expanding the size of existing cells. this is why you will appear thicker and denser after using gh of extended periods of time.
i have run gh at 4iu per day and although i didnt notice a size difference, i did notice an improvement in my skin, less acne and a general overall better appearance.
my one friend uses gh at 10+iu's per day and he has grown to well over his natural size. he is about 6' tall and weights in at 330lbs at 8%bf and claims to not have been able to get that big without the addition of gh to his supplement regeme.

Mr Tapia

Feb 20, 2005
USMC5811 said:
Hey guys been gone awhile while we moved and had to replace computer due to an "accident".

On to my question. I see alot of positive info on HGH but as to using it I know nothing. Does HGH come in a vial ready to inject like test, or do I have to mix it from some other form? If so what and how?

Whats a recommended cycle for someone who has never done HGH and only done about 4 cycles of other gear ever?

Thanks for any help.

2 amps , one with the liquid solution(bac-water) and other only the pownder .
You must take all the liquid and put in the pownder vial but note dont shake to hard , only sweet moves other wise you will loose your hgh.

cougarenegade

Mar 21, 2005
CHRIS 1 said:
I have seen a little differnce. But not what you would think. I started out small with 2ius a day I saw nothing with that then I went up to 4ius. Then I did some reading and I have read that a 200 lb bodybuilder should be using 60 ius a week for muscle growth. The lower doseages are for burnning fat. I used 7.5 ius aday 4 days on one day off I did this consistantly with 500ius I am not sure how many days off hand. I am now taking 5 ius twice a day . I am going to do this until the summer if I dont see some dramatic differnece I may stop using itfor a while and see what happens. I am 5"10 so those couple of inches you have on me makes a differnce in appeance.One of my friends from the gym is 2 inches shorter than me He looks twice the size as me hes 250lb off season and compeats at 205lb .The guy is thick I dont know how he even gets down to 205. I think if you want to find something to put you over the edge to take some more test. GH is not the answer for me. But I have not dieted down since using GH I think the apperanece of my muscle has changed it has a harder apperance now so I think when I diet down it will be more straited. I notice latley none of my rings fit so I now I am starting to grow but it is a slow prosses. I read all these posts about people making such tremedous gains from Gh on other boards. It takes alot of money and time for GH to work at least with me.
If you get real, receptor grade long igf-1, then there is no way in hell you need 100 mcg a day. Read the thread on anabolex. 40-60 mcg seems to be a proper dosage. Also, all gh muscular gains derive from its conversion to IGF-1. Also real gh,like somatorm does not require similar mega-doses.