©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk is in the house

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hey guys and gals,
Got the invite over at PM and finally decided to stop in. I belong to a few obscure boards here and there and have been cruising them since 2007 or so. I am not so interested in being heard as having some decent conversations so I shy from most mega boards.

A bit about me, I am a self employed contractor with a great wife and 3 teen boys. I turned the big 4-0 this year and have been training for ten 10 yrs this January. I returned to lifting after a 8 year break when I hit 30...one New Years resolution I actually kept.

Currently, I stand at 5'11" and 245 with some ab outlines and even though I have competed in bbing twice I have recently converted to PLing and plan to do my first raw meet in the spring. Shooting for 585 Squat, 430 Bench and 585 Dead at 242lbs, but we'll see.

Anyway I hope to make a few friends and maybe help a few along the way.

Hawk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to Anasci...Stick around it's a great place!!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Welcome to Anasci, great attitude, I have a feeling you'll like it here and get along just fine. Glad you found us.