©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

whats your most recent all u can eat place?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I just was out for my week a pasta and hit olive garden for 4 orders of those bread sticks. 5 plates of.some chicken dish. Then three of us had 3 large bowls of salad to end it.
I like salad at end cause vinegar in dressing digest my grub.wish I could find all u can eat good sushi..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Just had all you can eat sushi on friday. We have this huge casio-like Habatchi grill and Super Buffet that just opened. They have 24 different kinds of sushi and i think i ate them all, plus its only $7.99. The last time i ate that much sushi was at a sushi resturant and it cost the wife and i over $100!

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Fogo de Chao, if you don't know what it is you need to look it up and find the closest one to you.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Fogo de Chao, if you don't know what it is you need to look it up and find the closest one to you.

My red meat dream come true. last time there about 3-4 months ago.It always great.. As far as all you can eat buffet stylre stuff
It would be the all you can sushi joints where it's already made .
Kinda low grade sushi but good protein when you strip the fish and shell fish off the rice . T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Olive garden is great. I also like a place called Sonny's that we have in the southeast.

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
I did a Ryan's when staying out on the road last week. But the book store was already closed and I didn't get a good muscle mag to read while gorging.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
AtomAnt I think lives in those fogo places.. We got brazillian steak houses like 25$ and they come around with different skewers a meat.. Never take a chick.. Nibbling for 25$ is rediculous..