©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

the right pin set?

joeyrocks

Feb 19, 2005
I need help buying the right pins from androusa.com, but they list them in a way that I've never seen...

example: 1cc X 27 X 1/2 100 sealed units

It's for Ethanate, so if anybody can help me out that would be great.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I use 3cc(volume) X 22(guage pin) X 1 1/2" (pin length)

Hope this helps.

joeyrocks

Feb 19, 2005
I take it this is just for one set???

Seems pricey, is there any way to cut down on cost without being stupid and re-using:)

P

pincrusher

when you buy pinz and syringes, it is best to buy a syringe/pin combo with the pin being the size you want to draw the fluid out of the vials, and get seperate loose pinz in the size you want to inject with. anotherwards your order should look like this:
pin/syringe combo in 3cc-20g-1.5"
pin only in 22,23, or 25g
get a sealed unit of 100 of each and you will be fine. this will allow you to just open up a syringe with attached needle, draw up the required amount of product, then remove the now dull pin and stick a new loose pin on the syringe in the size you wanted to inject with.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I draw and shoot Tes E with a 1" 25G and I can tell you that it takes several munites to draw up the solution with a 25G pin. I recommend shooting with a 23G pin and draw with something a 22G or even larger.