©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Different question about HGH stabilty

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I have searched boards over and read countless posts on HGH and temperature so, I know the common answers. My question is while I know HGH degrades at room temps after a while, but how fast? Is it 1% per day, more, less? I don't expect an exact answer just an educated guess from someone smarter than me (everyone).

I mean really after day 30 of room temp storage should I throw out my hgh. Hell, mine is shipped to my source and then to me unrefrigerated and it still works great (although maybe it could work better)! We all know soda, beer and prescription meds have dates on them and while they might degrade after the date, they are usually still potent for some time.

I suspect it would take a good long time for a peptide to lose potency to a point where it was actually noticeably, but I am no chemist.

Hawk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have searched boards over and read countless posts on HGH and temperature so, I know the common answers. My question is while I know HGH degrades at room temps after a while, but how fast? Is it 1% per day, more, less? I don't expect an exact answer just an educated guess from someone smarter than me (everyone).

I mean really after day 30 of room temp storage should I throw out my hgh. Hell, mine is shipped to my source and then to me unrefrigerated and it still works great (although maybe it could work better)! We all know soda, beer and prescription meds have dates on them and while they might degrade after the date, they are usually still potent for some time.

I suspect it would take a good long time for a peptide to lose potency to a point where it was actually noticeably, but I am no chemist.

Hawk

I would say that it can stay good for quite some time as long as it is not mixed and has been left in a cool dry place...I have used GH in the past that had been left in the closest for a year or long...I would think only the potency would be much less then if it were kept refrigerated.....

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Is it sent reconned to you? No water it can last years at room temp. Same with peeps

Yeah, I usuall buy Rips, but one dude wated to sell me two kits back that I sold him. It took me a month to snag the funds and he had them in his top drawer. I just threw them in the fridge Saturday and reconstitute as needed.

Hawk

Osiris36

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
I would say that it can stay good for quite some time as long as it is not mixed and has been left in a cool dry place...I have used GH in the past that had been left in the closest for a year or long...I would think only the potency would be much less then if it were kept refrigerated.....
Hey there,

I agree. We dont honestly think that the sources in china keep this gh in a cool climate controlled environment the whole time=-) I have had a kit that i left out for a few onths and then ran a gh serum on and it scored just as high, so i definitely agree with you.

BTW glad to be over here. I am locked out on my normal name and i sent you an email but heyin the meantime i can participate now=-)

great board!

O