©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Propionate for low Test high Tren?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Would like to hear from those that go the low test high tren route .
Prop best because of pinning frequently? If you using Test cypionate or enanthate do you pin more frequently than 1 or 2 times /week?
Oh yeah I was thinking of ace only as I do best with ace sides wise.
Thanks.. T

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
I will usually stick with a longer acting Test like Enan, pinning 3x a week. Then use a Tren blend with multiple esters going eod.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I just started tren ace eod with test e every other injection, so im doing 100 every 4 days

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Would like to hear from those that go the low test high tren route .
Prop best because of pinning frequently? If you using Test cypionate or enanthate do you pin more frequently than 1 or 2 times /week?
Oh yeah I was thinking of ace only as I do best with ace sides wise.
Thanks.. T

what exactly are you asking brother...?? kinda confused...lol, but that happens a lot with me.

Are you asking if it's better to use Prop with the ace...?? If so, then NO...not necessarily. Some will argue that prop will give you less bloat, but I could never tell a difference.

Test E/C is perfectly fine 1-2x a week.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
what exactly are you asking brother...?? kinda confused...lol, but that happens a lot with me.

Are you asking if it's better to use Prop with the ace...?? If so, then NO...not necessarily. Some will argue that prop will give you less bloat, but I could never tell a difference.

Test E/C is perfectly fine 1-2x a week.

I know I do bloat less on shorter esters generally. That old test is test is bullshit in my exp. Yes I know a test is test . I feel degradation of esters vary and so do sides . As far as my question . ..
I was asking when using ace or any short tren esters (as there are a few) do you prefer pinning a short ester test with tren since pinnings are frequent or do you prefer to get the low test dosage out of the way by way of 1 or few injs weekly of a long ester.. If using a long ester test do you find a diff in sides if it's split up with your tren injs.
Reason I ask is the whole high tren low test is minimal sides maximal gain. Yeah I can see how confusing first post was .
Hopefully this will translate better. T

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
No matter how much tren you do there's no need for more than 125-200mgs a week of test. If you're doing eod go with 50mgs of prop and if you're doing ed go with only 25mgs of prop.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I agree with dudcki.. Try the low amount and you'll be surprised. The whole more the merryer is only good with food on a bulk cycle. I love like low dose tne , prop. And a few dbols and this old man is ready.. U saying i ain't? It's squat day tomorrow 4oclock . Be there..

Forgot to add the side of igf for a preworkout snack from ergo..

Last edited:

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
I also agree with low dose test with higher tren. I wouldn't go past 250 of test. My choice is enanthate twice per week. Not a fan of prop

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
200 test E 400 mast E 700 tren A is magic. pin test and mast 2x week.

VP

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
When I've done it I've always used prop. Like you already mentioned, you're already pinning frequently with the tren so just throw in 0.5ml of prop three times a week or so.

I've always gotten a lot more out of prop than e or c anyway.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thanks for the replys guys . I used the low T hi tren by "default" when I first used fina jet and ject in mid 80's . We did not use heavy test doses then or at least I did'nt. Was a really good look for me and In felt pretty good .
Kind of a gumby mouth piece but wanted trim constantly . Knew nothing regarding prolactin.
Thanks . Later in the year I'll be revisiting higher tren lower T .
T

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Since everyone's different in their reaction to compounds and even more so combinations, I like using short esters to 'readjust' in case the poop hits the fan with sides. That being said, I don't think that a 250/wk E or C should present an issue.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I like using both prop and Test E with tren A. The frequency of pinning Test E vs. prop is kind of a nice break though. I just load up a cc of each in a 25G pin when its time to go and on the days you just need the tren, a cc in a slin pin is nice and easy.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Just come off of a low test high tren(enan). I started off 250 test e ew, dropped to 125. Ran 800mg tren e ew. Fwiw

Pinning Ed gets old about 3-4 wks to me.