©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Just want to say hello to all. Lot's of great info here and the members seem to be both very knowledgeable and respectful.

I don't post much but I follow along closely.

5'-3" 171 lbs. @ approx. 10% bf.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Thanks guys. This is exactly what I meant when I said the members here are respectful. True gentlemen!

My plan is to learn how to take my training to the next level by first learning as much as I can before doing so.

I believe that at my height / weight, I am close to my natural genetic potential. I mean, if God wanted me bigger naturally, he wouldn't have made me so small to begin with, right?

Basil

Feb 13, 2013
Hello All, me new here, feel good to be a part of this community, hope i will learn some good things here and also share my knowledge...

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Hello All, me new here, feel good to be a part of this community, hope i will learn some good things here and also share my knowledge...

Hey, get your own thread! Just kidding. Welcome brother. You'll enjoy it here. There are lots of guys here that are eager to help out!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Just want to say hello to all. Lot's of great info here and the members seem to be both very knowledgeable and respectful.

I don't post much but I follow along closely.

5'-3" 171 lbs. @ approx. 10% bf.

Don't be shy . Post as you wish . Laid back cool place here.
Nice stats . Welcome, X.. T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA

Welcome Basil. If you havent already, go to the "introductions" section, and create a new thread. Introduce yourself that way. Im sure some guys missed you burried in this thread.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome Xmen ... Way to tell Basil to quit jacking your thread bro. Hey we got a resident gnome here and he's about your height. And I'm not saying it to be an ass. Our gnome has green hair. Have you seem him yet. Pretty funny but dam smart and can get ripped so he's got great advice.