©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What to stack with Winny tabs

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
of these three selections which is the best to stack with winny tabs - Anavar, Andriol, & Test Prop, which is the best option? I'm trying to stay away from the Prop because of the high androgenic effects, but if it's overwhelmingly the supeior choice i may go with it.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
You should prolly do test but i have read you could also do DBOL instead of anavar I read that right in the steroid profile on this site

W

wolfyEVH

the question should be "what is best to stack with test" .....test should be the base of every steroid cycle you do. It is the healthiest way to cycle steroids...the obvious answer is going to be test prop....but with prop, you're gonna have to inject like every other day. Test cyp or enanthate you can inject only once or twice a week (twice being the most preferred)

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
I understand that there are many different types of combinations of gear that are far superior but the gear i selected are my only options that why i said "of these three selections".

P

pincrusher

a test prop/winny cycle will work nice for cutting some fat and putting on leam muscle mass as long as your diet is planned accordingly. andriol is pretty much useless and way to expensive when considering that you need to take 6-8 caps per day to see any results from it. at the price it is sold at this would make for a very expensive cycle and you would also see alot of the same sides as if you were injecting test instead. this is because you would be taking 240-320mg ed of it just to see results.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
CB48 said:
I understand that there are many different types of combinations of gear that are far superior but the gear i selected are my only options that why i said "of these three selections".

Sometimes people ask the wrong question without knowing it.

The most important thing you can learn about cycling is that some form of test should be the base of every cycle.

You should probably never run two orals together.

Excellent advice Wolfy.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
hey wolfy, don't you wish you had a buck for every time you have posted "run test with every cycle"?

W

wolfyEVH

ajc197925 said:
hey wolfy, don't you wish you had a buck for every time you have posted "run test with every cycle"?

i'd be a rich rich man!!!

CB48

Feb 17, 2005
Why should someone never run two orals together? My assumption would be because of the damage towards your liver, but let me know

P

pincrusher

CB48 said:
Why should someone never run two orals together? My assumption would be because of the damage towards your liver, but let me know
yes this assumption is correct. the only way i would ever recommend it would be if you got liver value tests done each time you took orals indiviually and if you never had increases in the values, then you could probably get away with a short run of 2 orals at once. another minor reason is because orals should only be used to supplement a cycle of injectibles due to their inability to maintain gains after you come off them. when taking injectibles, oral steroids will have a relatively limited role during the cycle and more than likely you will get similar affects from one of the injectibles as you would from runningthe second oral product.