©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Accutane

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I put this in the AAS forum because I am asking about this due to AAS. Has anyone out there ever done AAS, then had to take Accutane prescribed by a doctor, then came off the Accutane and started back on gear? I ask obviously because I am one of those people. I am 28yrs old with several cycles under my belt, but the last one did me in for acne. So, I went to the doc and am 7 months into a 8 month treatment. In the beginning I did a short cycle of prop but other than that I have been clean. I am wondering if I will break out as bad as before and/or if I should limit myself to anabolics rather than androgenics. In other words, gear such as winny, anavar, eq, primobolan, and proviron. However, my friend wants me to try his upjohn test cyp since it is probably the best and cleanest made and stack it with winstrol and proviron. I would do a low dose of test this cycle to see how I react. Sorry so long but I am desperate for some advice with someone who has been in my shoes. Also, if anyone has done eq, winny, or var only cycles please post your gains and sides.

Thanks to those who actually read this entire post...lol

jsjs24

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

have you tried other forms of acne control before your doc turned to accutane. i would only consider that as a last resort when all else fails. vitamin b-5(pantothenic acid) when taken in dosages around 2-3 grams per day has been found to hel aleviate acne due to taking aas products. just wondering on why the good doc prescribed accutane?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Because at 28 yrs old I had tried every worthless medication out there. There is NO other med than accutane that will heal cistic acne which was a result of the steroids. But I have had acne since I was a teen. Don't get me wrong, it was subsiding for the most part and my face remained pretty clear. However, once I finished my last cycle my back was loaded and I said f**k it! Told the doc everything I had tried over the years and she said I needed accutane. Also, she explained that no otc med or even prescribed ones could get rid of the cystic acne.

As for the b-5, I am aware of it and will try it probably.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i know i am sick of this!! my once clear face is now a ugly mess. i even went to walmart and bought $60 worth of pimple meds including this $26 acne treatment and its been about a week and still doesnt work!! before i was on AAS whenever i had pimples they cleared up right away.

some people say when your on your off cycle and your test levels go down thats when you break out? is that true? so if i get back on another cycle itll clear up or what?? HELP!! i think im ready to try some accutane.... :(

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
shamrock10 said:
i know i am sick of this!! my once clear face is now a ugly mess. i even went to walmart and bought $60 worth of pimple meds including this $26 acne treatment and its been about a week and still doesnt work!! before i was on AAS whenever i had pimples they cleared up right away.

some people say when your on your off cycle and your test levels go down thats when you break out? is that true? so if i get back on another cycle itll clear up or what?? HELP!! i think im ready to try some accutane.... :(

Yes I believe that when your levels start to return to normal you will have breakouts because of the inconsistency. What my plan is, is to not take anything that hits the sub glands because those are the main cause of acne. This means I might have to give up test/dbol/drol/fina for a while. That is why I want to try a winny/eq cycle to see how I react. I'm thinking 50mg winny ed for 7 wks and 400mg eq a wk for 13. Also, proviron at 50mg ed for 6 wks. My other thought is to maybe try shorter cycles of prop/winny and prop/var. And one least choice is primo at 400mg a wk for 12 wks stacked with var or winny.