©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ironhorse Pharms-Poland-Test E-Winstrol Depot-Dbol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
One of the many ugls I assume.. you tried a dbol yet? Can be chalk or medicine taste as you dissolve it.which may then tell you quality of liquids.. stick with a sponsor here and you won't have any wonders.

Supa DieselG33K

Nov 5, 2012
I wonder why people get gear from people that they never heard of or thats trusted/proven. You only have one body, stick with proven and trusted sponsors and you will never have to question a thing!

mx109

Feb 3, 2013
US
Got it from a local gym guy. He said it was gtg. Just wondered what you guys thought. thnx!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Got it from a local gym guy. He said it was gtg. Just wondered what you guys thought. thnx!

Honestly, it looks like the labels were made at home and seeing how you got it from a gym buddy, I would suspect that he is getting in his own raws and brewing at his house...Plus like norbit pointed out, I have never seen anyone put 'born on' for the manufacturer wording (also with just a year and no month/day), which would make me think the brewer is looking at too many coors light bottles while making his gear:p

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
One of the many ugls I assume.. you tried a dbol yet? Can be chalk or medicine taste as you dissolve it.which may then tell you quality of liquids.. stick with a sponsor here and you won't have any wonders.

:naughty1:
:yeahthat:

Stick with one of the many sponsors on here!!!

I can personally ?vouge? For probly 3/4s of them.
Great ppl....great products...GUARANTEED!!!:D

mx109

Feb 3, 2013
US
Honestly, it looks like the labels were made at home and seeing how you got it from a gym buddy, I would suspect that he is getting in his own raws and brewing at his house...Plus like norbit pointed out, I have never seen anyone put 'born on' for the manufacturer wording (also with just a year and no month/day), which would make me think the brewer is looking at too many coors light bottles while making his gear:p

Could be. One thing though, bottles say Poland. I am definately not in Poland. LOL.

:spam: Just like spam!!! You really never know what it is!!! Lol.

mx109

Feb 3, 2013
US
The horse on the label does have one mean ass cyclops eye though!!!!
Maybe if i use it, I'll grow a cyclops eye!!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
The winny sure has heavy partlcles. Like 1/2 the bottle.may need the 20g for the rocks .

Hey norbit u forgot to say trim your fingernail to Mx..

Last edited: