©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk's Thoughts on AAS...Getting Big Fast

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Let me preface this post by saying this is in no way original rather a compilation of research and conversations with some really smart people and really big people. I have used nearly every protocol out there and make no claims that this is the end all nor is it the "practical", "healthy" or "traditional". That being said, I feel this is by far the most effective protocol I have used and continue to use it today. I am far from the biggest guy around, but have exceeded the results of my pears after only 5 years of juicing to the point that I was accused of being the biggest member of my gym(which may or may not be true). That has always been my goal; to make faster progress than those around me by using my noodle.

Ok, so I am not going to support this with any science rather I am simply going to assert things that I believe to be true from my experience and research. Let me list them here in no particular order.

1) The body adapts to cycles and AAS long before traditional cycles come to an end. True most long ester cycles start slow, but your best gains usually come in the middle of that 12 week cycle.

2) Your body goes into a tail spin when you come off your cycle. Regardless of whether you use clomid, HCG, IGF or nolva in an effort to minimize muscle loss, your gonna lose some hard earned gains. The possible exception might be/is the well planned cruise which really isn't coming off. We will come back to this.

3)There is a sweet spot with AAS and it's your job to find it. The old adage the more you take, the more you grow is true, but there is a point of diminishing returns.

4) Test/slin/HGH is the holy trinity of muscle growth (no disrespect meant). There is a synergy between these three so that even if used in small amounts they work exponentially ie. 1+1+1=5.

5) There is a rebound effect when the body goes from a deficit to surplus of anything including calories...think carb loading or coming off a diet.

Enter Burst Cycling

Burst cycling is often thought of as ultra high doses and while that does help, it is not how I am using the term here. Burst here means short duration, in which I propose that two 6 week cycles are better than one 12 week cycle.

Here is framework for the protocol as I have used it.

Week 1-2
Fast acting Test ie. Prop
Slow acting Test ie Enthate
Fast acting AAS oil ie Tren
Oral AAS ie dbol

Week 3-4
Drop fast Test
Increase Slow Test
Maintain fast AAS oil
Increase oral AAS

Week 5-6
Drop oral AAS
Maintain fast AAS oil
Maintain slow Test

Weeks 7-8
Stop everything (except the HGH optional) The slow Test will taper down over the two weeks, but will remain high enough for long enough to maintain gains. However, the inside of your body will start to freak out like a body just going on a diet and yeah cut calories during this time.

Week 9-10 (same as weeks 1 & 2 but with new esters if you can)
Fast Test ie Prop or suspension
Slow Test ie Cypionate
Fast AAS oil ie NPP
Oral AAS anadrol

Weeks 11-12
Repeat weeks 3-4

Weeks 13-14
Repeat weeks 5-6

Weeks 15-16
Off

Weeks 17-18 Repeat

As with any cycle you need to train hard and eat dirty...gravy on everything. Except on your off weeks when you will eat clean with just a slight calorie deficit. This calorie and AAS deficit will allow for a rebound effect.

Using slin a HGH
If you can afford it and are comfortable than combing HGH and fast slin (humalog) will sky rocket your progress. I recommend something similar to this on your training days, but only during your "on" weeks.

If you train in the PM then follow it this way if in the AM switch it up (flip flop)

Shortly after waking
2 iu's slin + 2iu's HGH
wait 15 and eat big

Pre workout
work up to 5 iu's slin

PWO
2 iu's HGH

If you are a big spender then another
2iu's slin + 2 iu's HGH 1 hr before bed.

If you can only afford the slin that just use it PRW.

That's it for now.
Hawk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nice post . Only thing is I think food /cals are more factors for "flatting" out when on a steep gain curve than aas receptor down regulation.
For me that seems true. Thanks for the post. T

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Isn't also possible to make big gains without slin? cause I was under the impression not every pro uses slin. I even thought I read a post by B-boy stating he did not use slin

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Isn't also possible to make big gains without slin? cause I was under the impression not every pro uses slin. I even thought I read a post by B-boy stating he did not use slin

You can make a break plateaus without using slin but once I would think that all top supers in the IFBB ranks are using slin and everything else they can get their hands on to continue pushing the limits.

Good post Hawk!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Good post Hawk. Before even trying to do something like this of course you will have money saved to eat correctly as food is over 1/2 the battle in getting size.no fuel in the tank of a Ferrari won't get it to the races for a win.
:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Thanks guys and this post is just how I do it and in no way definitive or the final word on the subject.

And certainly this cycle could be run w/out slin and hgh with good results.

Hawk

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
why gh dose so frequent during the bulking instead of one dose post workout? the insulin would do the igf job at other times while gh did it post workout,rihgt? I am far from experienced in this field so im asking to learn, not to question logic of cycle.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Essentially 6 week blast, with no cruise technically as you just let the gear taper away then shock the body back. I like the idea, short bursts, short rest, hit it hard again

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
why gh dose so frequent during the bulking instead of one dose post workout? the insulin would do the igf job at other times while gh did it post workout,rihgt? I am far from experienced in this field so im asking to learn, not to question logic of cycle.

Always open to questions and criticism bro. First, the HGH and slin PWO has proven itself over time no doubt. My critique of this method is, is it the most effective way to use HGH and slin? I propose it is not, why?
1. Large amounts of slin shut off HGH receptors.
2. Large amounts of HGH stay in the system a long time, therefore shutting off our own secretion of the hormone.
3. The human body can only process so much HGH in a day.

So, if your not strapped for cash and can shoot 10iu's PWO with some slin, your probably ok with the old school method.

The new school method takes the above into account and tries to mimic the bodies own pulse pattern, while still producing our own (not shutting down). So, we use small amounts of slin 1-3iu to stimulate GH recpetors and then use small amounts of HGH to take advantage of that. Now, slin PRW alone is very anabolic as it pushes certain nutrients and AA's into the muscle (increased blood flow to the muscle from training will bring the rest). So, we will use a higher amount of slin to do that, but by the time you get home from the gym 2-3hrs. later much of that slin will have cleared making it a good time to take advantage of the muscle sparing properties of HGH.

Bottom, line is if you can only afford 4-6iu of HGH and that only a few days a week, you can get the most bang for your buck as you are still secreting your own on top of that daily (maybe the equivalent to 2-3iu).

If you really want to make it interesting we can add peptides GHRF/GHRP into the mix, improving results but making you a human ATM and pin cushion.

Hope that helped,
Hawk

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
This is an interesting post and good read, Hawk. Thanks...

Just for to clarify....Weeks 15-16 are "off" and the Weeks 17-18 would be to go "back" to Week 1...and then repeat the process (if one so chose to do so)? I think thats what it looks like, but Im not a very smart person...

Thanks!

-s

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Hmm, I kinda like this. May have to give it a try. Only thing I would change is more slin. I think 5-10iu log is a good place to start. If funds are not an issue I would do at least 4iu GH with the slin. Otherwise I would split my weekly GH alotment up into 3 doses and take it post workout on 3 training days. Use peptides on the other days.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I think I'm reading your breakdown correctly. Wks 1-6 are "on". Wks 7-8 are "off". Then repeat.

Why not just cruise on 125-200 of test wks 9-10? Fwiw, I love short blast, just get burned out pinning so much.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I think I'm reading your breakdown correctly. Wks 1-6 are "on". Wks 7-8 are "off". Then repeat.

Why not just cruise on 125-200 of test wks 9-10? Fwiw, I love short blast, just get burned out pinning so much.

You could do that, but the only reason we are coming off is to prime for the next "burst". Remember, this is not the "healthy" way to use AAS, rather the get big in the shortest time possible.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
This is an interesting post and good read, Hawk. Thanks...

Just for to clarify....Weeks 15-16 are "off" and the Weeks 17-18 would be to go "back" to Week 1...and then repeat the process (if one so chose to do so)? I think thats what it looks like, but Im not a very smart person...

Thanks!

-s
Your in good company and yes you got it right, just repeat from the start.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Hmm, I kinda like this. May have to give it a try. Only thing I would change is more slin. I think 5-10iu log is a good place to start. If funds are not an issue I would do at least 4iu GH with the slin. Otherwise I would split my weekly GH alotment up into 3 doses and take it post workout on 3 training days. Use peptides on the other days.

Definitely worth a try, just remember that I said I wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, so I had Datbtrue edit and tweak this cycle into what you read above.

Hawk