©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

workouts while on cycle

joeyrocks

Feb 19, 2005
gawd... third thread since joining... so many questions to ask.

Anyway, I have heard conflicting reports on how to workout durring a cycle. I'm a hardgainer, and started working out 3 years ago. I started at 6' 150lbs, and I'm now 180lbs, but I've been there for about a year, and it seems that can't progress anymore without some help :twisted:

So, what should someone like me do on cycle? Should I go to the gym more than my 3 days a week? Should I up the amount of sets?

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks,

Rocks

lestatgear

Feb 17, 2005
First, are you on a cycle now? Or are you asking what a good first cycle would be? Also, what are your goals and what does your workouts look like now as far as volume and split goes and cardio if any.

Tainter

Feb 10, 2005
i think everyone's different. I work chest and tri 2 days, back and bi 2 day, legs and shoulders 2 days, abs 4 days....a week. but i am on my first cycle. i have been getting great results working each muscle group 5 excercises 4 to 5 sets each. i actually do 6 different things for chest and tri. i have just started week 4 and all my strengths are up, bench max from 225 up to 260, i look bigger, yet beleive it or not I am 5 pounds lighter than when i started my cycle. I have been able to shed fat, thru cardio and a high protien, low carb, low fat diet. I know my results are different than most, but this is what i was wanting to happen. no gyno symtpoms either.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
joeyrocks said:
So, what should someone like me do on cycle? Should I go to the gym more than my 3 days a week? Should I up the amount of sets?

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks,

Rocks
3 days a week may not be often enough, but you probably don't need to raise the amount of sets you do.
Post your routine and we can help better.