©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Freezer Test, checking for hormone

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So recently I just had a pretty fucked up situation happen- a reputable source on Eroids sent me some rather questionable stuff.

I had not planned on using it and was just going to chalk it up as a loss, but then something even worse happened I dropped and shattered a couple of vials of gear that I needed to get me through this cycle. So I figured I might actually need to use this vial in question-

The questionable gear was suppose to be a Test E /Tren E blend at 250/250mg

I knew something was up when it had no amber color to it at all. I got on the forums and I guess a gang load of other people got fucked over as well. Thing is I was wondering if there was at least Test E in there.

So i figured I would do a lil test and take some other oils I had put them in the freezer with the suspect vial and look for crystallization. My other known Test E got super cloudy and you could see the hormone in it when it was still super cold.. The gear in question- Nothing different about the look of the oil at all.

So I am guessing this worked.. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this?

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
i read somewhere once that this is not a full proof test.
I dont recall all the details about why, but i do remember reading this in the past. wish I could be more help

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Some hormones like EQ may not cloud up with this test because they are liquid, not powderform. In addition, some solvents keep the hormone suspended better than others. What im saying is, one vial might cloud up easier than another.
I would also like to say that you cannot judge the quality of a compound based on the color. There are many different carriers (oils) used for making gear. Some are clear, some yellow, some green, etc.
Personally, i would not use eroids to find good sources. There are good sources there, but the rating system is very flawed.
In summary, it sounds like your test e might be bunk. I think this compound would cloud up if you put it in the freezer.
There are lots of great sources right here at AnaSci.
Good luck.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well I wasn't too worried about the loss, cause it was cheap. I knew some one personally that used the guy, just never used him before and thought I'd give him a shot-

When I got the gear I was extremely disappointed right away-

He uses corn oil and no BB , felt like it was a cheap oil and something that has a concentration of 500mg/ml should a lil be in it.

Oh well that's what happens when you stray from you know works and the good sources out there-