©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quick tests?

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Hey guys!
I was thinking about the tests we have to go through in Sweden when the cops having a raid in the gym.
We simply piss in a cup an they test it in a lab.
So my question is: Is there any tests a can have at home so I would know for sure that all my test and dbols etc is gone from my system?

Like drug test, just piss on a stick and it will shown?

Take care!

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Yeah I agree. Home gyms would be everywhere if the police raided and randomly tested people. Man thats strict. I thought it was strict in Australia

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Aqua I'm sorry that you are stuck in that situ. Makes me wonder what kind of ego monsters are at the helm there. Just straight up super bitches .
People preoccupied with running /ruining others lives. Sad. T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Unbelievable. I had no idea thats how things are in Sweden. I guess i dont understand your comment about a home gym. Like everyone said, the solution seems simple, work out at home.
Do you know when these raids are going to happen?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Aqua they do make a test for parents.lemme find it and try and post or have secretary post here. I like how ikea in Sweden sells Swedish meatballs and theres no such thing.Iol.. now I need a 13 stack or Swedish pancakes.

Usually piss test are temperature checked.time to carry a pin of piss on a gold neck chain and be what up g..?

Last edited:

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Last edited:

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Aqua they do make a test for parents.lemme find it and try and post or have secretary post here. I like how ikea in Sweden sells Swedish meatballs and theres no such thing.Iol.. now I need a 13 stack or Swedish pancakes.

Did you know that the founder of Ikea Ingvar Kamprad was a voluntary ss soldier in Germany? :action-smiley-036:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
That really sucks Aqua. I would feel like a prisoner in my own home. Like Ironbuilt says, Im sure we have some kind of at home test for parents to test their kids for steroids. I always thought Sweden was a great place to live.

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I've only seen 1, its called steroid confirm. You send the sample off to be tested. takes a couple days. And its expensive, about $140.00 U.S

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Good luck with that, but like the others said, I'd start training at home with that crap going on.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Good luck with that, but like the others said, I'd start training at home with that crap going on.

He says they will stop you in the street, or even come to your home and piss test you if they suspect AAS use! That sucks!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Wow just how fucked up can people get?! Where do they find the "people"
to do this "job" Goose steppin mfers.... T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah aqua. USA has federal law which is for every state..called the controlled substance act..do they watch people pee in cup or can u carry small dribble of a clean person and pour it in cup? . Here piss tests are tested while warm with body heat so piss can't be cold ..

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
Yeah aqua. USA has federal law which is for every state..called the controlled substance act..do they watch people pee in cup or can u carry small dribble of a clean person and pour it in cup? . Here piss tests are tested while warm with body heat so piss can't be cold ..

They are so homo, so they are kind of look at the cock all of the time when you piss in a cup here.
I've heard that some guys here choose to have a blood sample instead of pee (We are allowed to chose between these).
And some guys claims that aas isn't shown in the blood tests, I'm a little bit unsure here.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ohh .now blood tests are pretty expensive so maybe best Test route cause of expense so they pass everyone unless you are some huge olympian guy. Are pro hormones legal? . They have metabolites of certain aas. Carry bottle and say bought these at store if legal?