©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drug Test ?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I have to take a drug test to do some work at a big drug co. I am currently running my pct with nolva as well as ephedrine. I doubt they check for either of these but does anyone know for sure. I think the last time I took this test I was on M1T and I passed it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Generally no. What they usually test for are rec drugs and the reason they test for those is because stastistics show that rec drug users are less reliable employees. They call in sick more often, don't show the same initiative or production levels as other employees, etc.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
At least you got it better than I do. I am in week 4 of my cycle and my girlfriend of 3.5 years left and we are talking just as friends now. She was over here and found my stash and she raised 10 tons of hell. Now evert time she gets mad at me she tells me that she bets my work would love to know what I do on my spare time. She is threatning to screw my career up. I work for a fortune 200 company and it took a long time to land this job. I regret she found my stash but If I quit talking to her and she see's me with another female she will go and run her mouth and maybe get me fired. I get so mad at her I want to snap her neck but what can I do? She knows she can screw me up really bad.

I told her it only stays in your system 3-5 days and I said I quit a week ago. I keep telling her to call my bluff but I am scared if I piss her off to bad she will try it!!!!

DAMN CRAZY ASS FEMALES !!!!!

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Only one thing you can do with women like that.
scut off all relations with her.

don't pick up calls, avoid places where you know she will be, do everything you can to stay busy.

shit i went through hell after my last relationship of a little over 2 years, best thing to do is just avoid communication if you still have feelings.(Sorry for the relationship advice, i had to do it.)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I have two brothers who don't know I juice. We all need to learn to keep our mouths shut.
For some reason when we are doing something the least bit naughty, we just have to tell someone.
The only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead and the other isn't talking.
I want everyone to repeat that until they believe it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Blackbird, If you were on M1T and passed last time, dont worry about Ephedrine and Nolvadex or juice unless they severely upgraded their testing....which I doubt. M1T would have greatly elevated your test levels and shown a positive if they did an AAS test.