©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's up everyone-

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So I've been posting here for a week or so, guess its time to say hi and introduce myself

I've been on the boards since about 2002, danced around some of the bigger boards and then parked myself at MindandMuscle.net in its hay day when Parnold and BillL posted there all the time. Got in the more underground invite only boards and spent a lot of time on the old Meso Board, wannabeafreak, offshorebodybuilding,

Then started to train and fight MMA full time and took a break from gear for about 8 years. Been back at the grind do the past year and a half.

Anyways seems like a lot of good vets here, seems like a good group of guys!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to the board...Stick around it's a great place!!

Quick100

Jan 22, 2012
I appreciate all vets here on anasci, hope you will find value in their advice

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
I did not know where to post this and this looked like the best place. I just want everyone on this board to know this, Enigmatic707 is a man of his word and a stand up guy. I wont get into detals, but that is definately the case. I'm glad to be on this board and to have met the guy. Also I can say this, he knows his stuff.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I did not know where to post this and this looked like the best place. I just want everyone on this board to know this, Enigmatic707 is a man of his word and a stand up guy. I wont get into detals, but that is definately the case. I'm glad to be on this board and to have met the guy. Also I can say this, he knows his stuff.

Thanks, bud.... Just here to help this is a good place with a lot of good guys. I appreciate the good words