©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bob Hazelton

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Has anyone been watching that thing on ESPN now they have a new story about steroids. Well this week they had Bob hazelton if no know knows him he was and awsome boxers in his time. He was 12th in the world. He used Dianabol n Test. Now he has no legs they both had to be amputated. He blames it all on steroids and the doctors told him the blood clot in his legs are due to steroids. Now is this true or BS. Not the story but the reason for his amputation?

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
I just caught that story. Actually they said dbol and deca. They said he shot the deca 3x a week. He devoleped gangreen in his legs after the infection. I've never heard a story like this one...that is losing your legs over steriods.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
war nerve said:
I just caught that story. Actually they said dbol and deca. They said he shot the deca 3x a week. He devoleped gangreen in his legs after the infection. I've never heard a story like this one...that is losing your legs over steriods.

You just contradicted yourself. You said, and I quote, "He developed gangreen in his legs after the infection."

Everyone think about that quote. I didn't see the story so I am assuming it has been paraphrased correctly. How did he lose his legs?

Let's look at it in another light. A guy gets in an argument with his girlfriend and he is so distraught that he shoots himself in the head.
Would it be correct for the news to report "Man loses life because of argument with girlfriend"?

No, he lost his life because he shot himself.

In the same way, this guy lost his legs due to gangreen. Perhaps these particular steroids were dirty, but can we prove beyond a shadow of doubt that the needle itself didn't cause the infection? No. Maybe he had used the same needle for the last 8 weeks and he developed a staff infection.

This is a fallacy of logic called "Post Hoc Ergo Proctor Hoc. Just because one event follows another, does not necessarilly mean that the first event caused the second.

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
Yo DR I think it's a crock of $hit that hes blaming steriods over this. But the fact remains dude lost his legs over a series of events...he had a blood clot(maybe they cut him open to try to get rid of it, I dunno)...which turned into an infection(maybe he ignored the infection, again I dunno)...then devoleped gang green. Sorry if I insinuated he lost his legs because of an infection.

P

pincrusher

i just love it when they always want to twist the truth into blaming steroids. how can getting an infection from a needle = steroids caused this? this is no different then the video circulating with the guy giving a speech about how steroids ruined his health. it was not the steroids but rather his total lack of respect for his body and the complete abuse of a variety of drugs including steroids.