©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

High BP

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Hey guys,

So i had my first BP done today as i finished my third week of test E. The reading was 140/70.

My question is, when is it to high and how can i help to lower it? Would baby aspirin be ok?

Last edited:

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I'm no doctor, but that doesnt seem very high, especially after that walk. Mine is normally around 130/85. Your low number (diastolic) is fine, and your upper number is only slightly elevated given your activity. Unless the doctor is worried, it doesnt seem like much to worry about to me.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
That's not terrible IMO, but you'll want to watch it as your cycle progresses. The only thing that helps my BP is meds or cardio everyday. Or get off cycle…

A baby aspirin will be fine, but that will not drop your BP. Its more for elevated hematocrit. It will help fight any potential blood clotting.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
I'm no doctor, but that doesnt seem very high, especially after that walk. Mine is normally around 130/85. Your low number (diastolic) is fine, and your upper number is only slightly elevated given your activity. Unless the doctor is worried, it doesnt seem like much to worry about to me.

Perfect! Saw that it said prehypertension so i just want to make sure im keeping it under control

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey sir . Many people use hawthorn berry extract at 800mg daily and seemed to help.I assume you do cardio
And keep sodium levels slightly lower right? Also omega3/6 oils are good for blood vessels so try using some if u.never had before. Hows diet. Toss out here a typical day of what u consume.maybe we can spot something or say ib I understand if u don't want to
Thanks. More cardio for tall people.
What's resting heart rate?

Last edited:

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Hey sir . Many people use hawthorn berry extract at 800mg daily and seemed to help.I assume you do cardio
And keep sodium levels slightly lower right? Also omega3/6 oils are good for blood vessels so try using some if u.never had before. Hows diet. Toss out here a typical day of what u consume.maybe we can spot something or say ib I understand if u don't want to
Thanks. More cardio for tall people.
What's resting heart rate?

6 am breakfast:
~Turkey and cheese sandwich with small amount of mustard.
~Bowl of Raisin Bran
~Apple

1000Am Lunch:
~Chicken Burrito (homemade) with beans cheese lettuce and chalua no salt.

1200pm:
~Peanut Butter banana protein shake fat free milk

300pm:
Chicken and Rice bowl (homemade) w yoshido sauce and chalua.

700Pm:
Simple pasta, just sauce and a bit of cheese.

Protien shakes are added in through the day.

I do 0 cardio...Ill start changing that tomorrow.

I figure my sodium intake looks ok, except for the yoshido sauce.

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
I like to keep cardio going on or off season just for health reasons.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah cardio daddio. One reason it helps is red blood count rises on aas.so of course cardio keeps vessels open and flowing smoothly unlike zero cardio creates a.traffic jam as the higher red blood count flows a tiny bit slower..and that's why I personally donate blood and; ditch a pint and they check count and blood pressure.play dumb to question so you can donate.or honest to odd question on questionaire.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Vent great diet too.low sodium etc. You got it brutha.and stuff I mention more applies to a person whos done a few cycles.but BP is one you should just on and off check.maybe find a hot nurse in training for your gun show.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
My best bp is 120 over 80. High bp is a thing to watch with aas of course.
I was 120 over 80 at age 16 and on . Not everyone is going to have a lower number under 80 no matter what . That being said 140 is a little bit high but your low number is really good . keep an eye out for changes.
Thanks , T .

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys,

So i had my first BP done today as i finished my third week of test E. The reading was 140/70.

My question is, when is it to high and how can i help to lower it? Would baby aspirin be ok?

Thats not too bad actually. Most docs want you at 120/70 but we all differ.
You could probably control yours with diet.