©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Juiced-Jose Canseco

Gettinhuge_pump

Has anyone read Juiced-by Jose Canseco? I picked it up and flipped through it and it really looks like he is telling everyone the truth finally...and that is...When you know what your doing, and take steroids responsibly, then they are very benificial. Anybody else get this same impression from his book?

P

pincrusher

havent gotten the book yet but plan on it soon. i hope this is a good eye opener for the general public on the real deal with juicing but we shall see.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
anything to make a buck...especially with all the controversy. But it's good to see he puts some positives to all the negatives.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Their putting so much emphasis on steroids but they seem to forget that it takes alot more than that to make a great hitter. You can be the strongest there but not be able to read the pitch, or swing at the right time...etc.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Steroids are a tool that can aid you in your quest to achieve a goal. No matter what that goal is, you'll never reach it w/ steroids alone. The media loves to act like its a magic potion that makes all these athletes and that they never could have made it without steroids. Gime a break! :rolleyes:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Steroids are a tool that can aid you in your quest to achieve a goal. No matter what that goal is, you'll never reach it w/ steroids alone. The media loves to act like its a magic potion that makes all these athletes and that they never could have made it without steroids. Gime a break! :rolleyes:

I agree....without the talent to begin with steroids don't really mean anything. All these athletes were still good before and after. But, in some regard steroids do play a role in giving the athlete an edge. You can see that alot when it comes to sports like track and field. You can see the speed difference when they were on and when they came off.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Geez, I'm almost done with this book and I'm quite disappointed. Most of it he whines about how he was discriminated against because he wasn't a white player. He pretends to be this steroid guru, but says you cant mix oil & water steroids in the same syringe, and that possession of a syringe is a felony. :rolleyes:

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Nobody ever said Canseco was a Rhodes Scholar now.....sh*t how smart do you have to be to swing a bat and catch a ball?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
HAHAHA, now he's talking about the Steroid Control Act of 1970 where steroids became a schedule III substance. Hmm, think he meant 1990???!!!
Hell, if this guy can write a best seller with this BS in it, I need to get writing mine :D

Gettinhuge_pump

Lol, you guys are right, anything to make some money. Although he did shed some positive information on steroids, i agree that he bitched and was a little pussy througout the book. But hell, on the bright side, maybe the book will change some peoples opinions on how steroids are viewed!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Gettinhuge_pump said:
maybe the book will change some peoples opinions on how steroids are viewed!

Steroids will always have that shadow lingering over it that will never make it acceptable to society.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Hell, if this guy can write a best seller with this BS in it, I need to get writing mine :D
I've got your title.

"I was a steroid board MOD"

You can write about all the women who want to be with you and all the men who want to be you when you are a.........................steroid board MOD.

By the way, if you use my title or idea, I want my cut.

Bwahahahaha

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
HAHAHAHA, You never know. I may become rich & famous from the idea. I could be doing shaving ads and shit :D I'll cut you in on it if I do. Hollywood, here I come!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
HAHAHAHA, You never know. I may become rich & famous from the idea. I could be doing shaving ads and shit :D I'll cut you in on it if I do. Hollywood, here I come!
Heck yes. Sponsor endorsements for weight sets, wrist straps, lifting gloves. We could even have our own line of workout clothes. Of course you would have to call it DragonRider workout gear, cuz Tee workout apparel sounds, well, you know.....a little gay.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Heck yes. Sponsor endorsements for weight sets, wrist straps, lifting gloves. We could even have our own line of workout clothes. Of course you would have to call it DragonRider workout gear, cuz Tee workout apparel sounds, well, you know.....a little gay.

Moi.... :rainbow: ????????? I think tee gear sounds rough and tough.

"T" GEAR. See???!! ;)

baffew

Oct 16, 2004
Some of the book was good to read but what a fucking piece of shit rat basterd snich.He had no fucking right to name names and rat people off like that.If I where a baseball player Id break a bat over his head.Wouldnt do much good I wonce saw a baseball hit him on the head and bounce over the fence.Thats was to dam funny