©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ephedrine is rough

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Man I'm having a rough time with this shit. I've been on it since saturday and have gotten used to the up feeling, but the mood swings are nasty. I wasn't like this on test, I was pretty mellow actually. The worst part is the feeling like I'm coming down off something. I had a lot of fun in my 20's with pills and powders and that is what it reminds me of. I have also cut my calorie intake in half, that can't be helping either. Well I'll ride it out for another week and a half, God willing. Anyone else experience this?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm taking 50mgs 2x ed. I didn't even make it thru my workout tonight. Started feeling dizzy. I'm going to check my bp. I'm betting it is low.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah, I think ephedra is relatively benign. Are you accoustomed to high doses of caffeine? Do you drink coffee, etc? It may not be the ephedra...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
I'm taking 50mgs 2x ed. I didn't even make it thru my workout tonight. Started feeling dizzy. I'm going to check my bp. I'm betting it is low.
I only take 25mg per dose. It is plenty. Remember, taking too much is what causes problems, even with conditioned athletes. Ephedrine is some powerful stuff.