©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Hey guys I'm new here. I've been weight lifting since 6th grade (my family has alway been big into whose the strongest, fastest, leanest..etc) obviously i wasn't doing any sort of big compound lifts back then more like curling and running type things. Then i hit high school football, and ever since i have been in love with squats, dead lifts, bench, etc.. After high school i really tried/try to keep with a bodybuilding lifestyle. Attempting different diets, weight lifting regiments and research. I am currently a junior in college double majoring in biology and exercises science, and will hopefully go on to pursue a md/phd degree with a specialization in endocrinology as it pertains to a. Neurotransmitters b. muscular hypertrophy (sarcoplasmic as well as myofibullar) C. Lipolysis. I have experince with pro hormones but nothing more, and quite frankly, probably wasn't nearly as educated as i needed to be to experince thier full potential (tren and halovar). Any way, now after alot more Reshearch and hopefully some help from the people here at anasci i will find the right anabolic/androgenic compound for me. Goals include losing fat and to a lesser degree gaining muscle. Always been strong but never been able to c more then a four pack ;) any way i look foward to conversing and working with you. Thank you for your time and consideration

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Welcome brutha ! Glad to have you. And to answer question on where prices are etc. Click on sponsors banners and if sent to an email then of course you ask for price list and say you are member of anasci and they will reply back. And don't ask where people are ..like us askin your home address..some people like myself enjoy privacy. Thanks..

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
I'm sorry I meant like what country there based out of that way I know if I'm ordering with in the us or international. Is that also a forbidden? It's only so I know if its ******** and thanks for the respond

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Yea I didn't mean to offend any one btw, (so I'm truly sorry if i did) I'm brand spanking new to ordering online. I've just read, that one of the things to take in to consideration is what country the lab is In. And thank you all for welcoming its greatly appreciated

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Welcome to Anasci...Stick around it's a great place!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Its cool Davey. Some may say within USA or some international . Usually a big tip off is shipping charge for another country. Don't worry the sponsors are here for a reason not any Joe Scmoe allowed to put up ads here. Look at reviews and u can decide whom u would like.