©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

House MD

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I watched the TV show House last night on Fox. And it was about a baseball player who's liver was messed up and he needed another or he would die. They diagnosed him for using STEROIDS. They asked him how long was he using it and he said he gained 12 pounds in 4 weeks. They never said "which" steroid he was doing. But half of the show was on him using steroids and that it was the main cause.

Looks like our friend DBOL was involved. My wife was like see that can happen to you. LOL. I told her it wasn't the dbol that destroyed his liver especially not in 4 weeks. It had to be something else. Yup come to find out he was overdosing on some other medication for some other illness that he didn't even have. He was stealing the meds from his coach who had some other disease. It's things like this that puts steroids in a negative light.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Yup and the only thing anyone will remember was that the guy was on steroids. By the way, that show sucks.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Yeah it was my first time watching it. My wife wanted to see it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
Bro if using an oral steroids could do that I am in trouble. I think I came off orals for 3 months in the past 3 years. I am sure they can screw some people up. Just like drinkng alcohol some people get bad livers from that some dont. Look at cigaretts they kill more people in a year then steroids will probly kill in our life time.
Absolutely right Chris, but even cirrosus from alcohol consumption, does anyone get that from being an alcoholic for a year? How about two years? No, it takes years of abuse to develop liver problems.

The studies that concluded that oral steroids were liver toxic came from studies of AIDS patients who had been on anadrol at 150mg for 18 months straight. Does anyone know ANY bodybuilder who does drol or ANY other oral for 18 months? The final results of the study were that after 18 months liver enzymes were elevated and 3 months after stopping the drug all liver values returned to normal. Now there is even a question if elevated liver enzymes means liver damage. Imagine that, but every steroid guru on the internet parrots, orals are bad for your liver.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
Absolutely right Chris, but even cirrosus from alcohol consumption, does anyone get that from being an alcoholic for a year? How about two years? No, it takes years of abuse to develop liver problems.

The studies that concluded that oral steroids were liver toxic came from studies of AIDS patients who had been on anadrol at 150mg for 18 months straight. Does anyone know ANY bodybuilder who does drol or ANY other oral for 18 months? The final results of the study were that after 18 months liver enzymes were elevated and 3 months after stopping the drug all liver values returned to normal. Now there is even a question if elevated liver enzymes means liver damage. Imagine that, but every steroid guru on the internet parrots, orals are bad for your liver.
i agree with ya DR. when was the last time you saw someone post test results from right before they did a cycle of orals and again right after they were done to show if there were any changes to liver values. i have had tests done in the past right after doing 150mg of drol for 8 weeks and got almost no change in my values. i think part of the problem is that the one bodybuilder who died in the past had a liver that was in really bad shape and they contributed it to all the orals he was taking but he was also taking alot of other shit.